JT reacts positively to seeing fans wearing Britney shirts in the crowd at his concerts

What a hypocrite. Ofc he wouldn't treat his fans bad. That's the reason he still earns money somehow :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

He have already expressed his disrespect to Britney. When Britney apolgized he could pretend not to notice it at least but no, he decided to publicly state that he isn't sorry at all. What a jerk :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

• Love 1

The first video you can make an argument that he didn’t see the shirt.

but the proposal in Baltimore, there IS a video of him saying he loves the “It’s Britney *****” shirt that the girl is wearing. But then again, he knew to highlight them for the proposal so maybe it was pre-planned by his team.

Either way, let’s not get our panties in a wad over this. It’s a positive thing. 

10 hours ago, katiespears said:

Probably because he was just angry at her for a moment but because of the internet we’ll reference it forever lol

Watch and learn cuz it’s more than just a moment. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Like 2
9 hours ago, humstarr said:

There was a fan wearing 20/20 experience jt shirt at her meet and greet. 

Really? I think I didn't see that. 

I just think is bad because it seems the fan wants a reaction, Britney and Justin are famous and had a public relationship but they don’t need to be reminded about it by fans. 

Their relationship ended decades ago, he is married.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.