Taylor Swift seen smoking w**d with her boyfriend Travis Kelce in Barcelona, Spain

44 minutes ago, one2threesaymyname said:

That's a big lie. It causes adiction and also It's a gateway dr*g.

Thats just a slogan they used in 80s. So thanks Nancy Reagan. People try cigarettes and alcohol first so those are actually your “gateway dr ugs.”  

https://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/77th2013/Exhibits/Assembly/JUD/AJUD725Q.pdf

THEHILL.COM

We posed the question to three doctors. They didn’t all agree on which was the worst, but they...

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Like 1

she's over 30, rich, an artist

who f* cares

EDIT: personal opinion: taking care of your brain matters! specially if you have responsabilities in life and the ones around you. to smoke w**d from time to time is different and responsible than let it be a daily habbit that dominates your life. check yourself and see if w**d is a fit. it can ruin your work and relationships. 

Edited by Jup1ter

Im from Barcelona, in Spain IS not legal smoke inside a local (restaurant, bar, club, a shop) since the 00's basically only on the street or in your house or open places, so is strange. Maybe if you are famous...

By the way i see is the woman right of her with black tshirt the one with the "cigarette".

Also i know Razzmatazz club there is not similar part like the one of the video, looks like a invented story using a video from another day from USA place.

Edited by descg

Nothing wrong w what she’s doing but let’s all agree that if this video was Britney and Paul the absolute MELTDOWNS that would happen would break the forum. 

Taylor can do no wrong and Britney can’t do anything right. Sad state of affairs on here. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Thats just a slogan they used in 80s. So thanks Nancy Reagan. People try cigarettes and alcohol first so those are actually your “gateway dr ugs.”  

https://www.leg.state.nv.us/Session/77th2013/Exhibits/Assembly/JUD/AJUD725Q.pdf

THEHILL.COM

We posed the question to three doctors. They didn’t all agree on which was the worst, but they...

Are you kidding right? or either you an addict.... w**d is a gateway for harder dr**s like co****e, ******, etc, don't play the fool

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
7 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

%80 of her fans are a bunch of preteens and teens! it's a bad influence especially when her fans are obsessed and trying to do everything she does. She should've known better... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

She has many more adult fans at this point that have followed her since the beginning, the majority are not kids anymore, and besides it's not her job to parent other people's children, it's also not like she's doing hard dr**s or something, it's w**d lol

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

Nah they were always lazy. I’ve completed my bachelors, masters, and have a lucrative position all while using cannabis. w**d causing laziness is just a preconception. They were always lazy. 

I worked for an ambulance company back when w**d became legal in Colorado. I saw the insane number of calls from people under the influence. Now, I have experienced the legalization of MJ in Arizona along with the fentanyl crisis. It's a real d@mn shame that the societal downfall has been endorsed and people fell for it. 

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

%80 of her fans are a bunch of preteens and teens! it's a bad influence especially when her fans are obsessed and trying to do everything she does. She should've known better... :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

please tell me this is satire 

Edited by Gewakefie

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.