Tate McRae gives Britney in her performance in Texas

17 hours ago, Britney Baby said:

The closest thing to Prime Britney today would be Tinashe imo :

Those moves at 1:58-3:01 are literally giving me 2001 Britney

Tate is an amazing dancer but it doesn't feel genuine or natural to me, she's way too calculated and mechanical, almost robotic 

Britney just feels effortless and has a natural stage presence, Britney is an enigma and an once in a lifetime superstar that will never be replicated , people today are trying way too hard 

This! 

3 hours ago, descg said:

Very good dancing.

But what is the Britney tea? Im a hardcore fan but Britney wasn't the only singer that danced. Janet, Paula Abdul, Kylie Minogue, Aaliyah.or Destiny's Child all exist before Britney.

The look it reminds me this more: 

spacer.png

Do you mind? Gonna upload the thread with your picture.

If only she had better music with a more appealing stage persona.

She screams “studio dancer who was caught singing during a rehearsal and told she could be the next superstar so they gave her Halsey, Bebe and Selena rejects to perform in an effort to gain an identity.”

• Like 2

I think Tate is a better technical dancer and probably a better performer. What she lacks is a story and image. Britney had a great story, even with her songs, personality and the girl next door Lolita image which all enhanced her performance.

Her 2000/2001 VMA performances will never be as great in retrospect as in the moment because her ripping her clothes off into a nude sparkly bodysuit and singing I Can’t Get No Satisfaction made so much sense at the time because of who she was. It was shocking and scandalous. Same thing with the ***iness and wildness (animals) of Slave.

Tate will probably never come close to capturing that.

Edited by waynebradybyday
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Talk bad about her all you want, but if Britney came back doing this same moves on stage you all would be eating this up. 

Brit is just a more captivating performer in general. Someone can be an INCREDIBLE dancer but it’s just one piece of the pie. It takes a certain kind of star to take it to the next level.

Edited by LickedABattery
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.