What is/are worst Britney's album cover(s) ever?

Glory’s original cover was the WORST. Atleast the others were pictures from professional shoots, Glory’s was a potato quality screenshot from the MM Music Video. 

Next would be Britney Jean and BOMT. I only like the neon sign on BJ and I hate the pink background on the BOMT cover. 

I think my least favourite has to be either Britney Jean or Circus. I feel like Glory redeemed itself, but found those particularly uninspiring. When Blackout first came out, I wasn't so fond of it either, but it grew on me. Circus could've been an actual shot from the video like the fan made ones I saw above, and I feel like Femme Fatale should've been more sinister/darker. BJ also seemed very samey coming after Femme Fatale - just a close up of the face, and really boring. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.