Would you like Britney to do a music video and song like "Angel of My Dreams"?

At this point, I would like her to do anything :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

But back to the topic :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

yeah, I like the concept of the video a lot, I think Britney got so much rage and trauma that she can use it artistically, not Instagramly :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

anyways, SHE LOOKS LIKE CHRISTINA AGUILERA with that look :enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Imnotcrazy said:

At this point, I would like her to do anything :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

But back to the topic :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

yeah, I like the concept of the video a lot, I think Britney got so much rage and trauma that she can use it artistically, not Instagramly :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

anyways, SHE LOOKS LIKE CHRISTINA AGUILERA with that look :enigma_alien_blue:

the chorus is honestly so catchy :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:
...do you think when she's singing "angel of my dreams, I will always love you and hate you it's not fair" she's singing to her younger self which she shows in the video or is it talking about the music industry?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

the chorus is honestly so catchy :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:
...do you think when she's singing "angel of my dreams, I will always love you and hate you it's not fair" she's singing to her younger self which she shows in the video or is it talking about the music industry?

ANGEL OF MY DREAMS wendy williams GIF by BET100% it’s half ( her younger self and music industry) she shows a lot of clips of herself and how the music is very ***** .

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Imnotcrazy said:

ANGEL OF MY DREAMS wendy williams GIF by BET100% it’s half ( her younger self and music industry) she shows a lot of clips of herself and how the music is very ***** .

So many artists will relate to this song....at 1:45 in the video she's screaming but it's drowned out by the sea of fans screaming, thought that was brilliant

Now I can't stop thinking about how emotional it would be to see Britney doing a new song to her younger self :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:
22 Lovely Britney Spears Childhood Photos - NSF News and Magazine
The Stunning Transformation Of Britney Spears

Collage - Britney Spears - Young

• Love 5
6 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

The video already feels heavily inspired by Britney (multiple hair styles and colors a la Womanizer, thumping dark beat and edgy weirdness of Hold It Against Me). 

Definitely get Femme Fatale vibes!

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Imnotcrazy said:

SHE LOOKS LIKE CHRISTINA AGUILERA with that look :enigma_alien_blue:

I thought she looks EXACTLY like Jesy Nelson in that big blonde hair at the start. Not sure if it’s intentional shade to Jesy, given how despicable that “version” of Jade is in the video 

Edited by Kiss my
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

do you think when she's singing "angel of my dreams, I will always love you and hate you it's not fair" she's singing to her younger self which she shows in the video or is it talking about the music industry?

100% the music industry.

she said she will always have a love hate relationship with the music industry.

it’s not fair because to achieve her dreams she had to pay (and continues to pay) a price

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kiss my said:

100% the music industry.

she said she will always have a love hate relationship with the music industry.

it’s not fair because to achieve her dreams she had to pay (and continues to pay) a price

She also says she sold her soul to a psycho and isn't that the label of Simon Cowell? I feel that she's shading him

• Love 1

Jade said she was inspired by Britney’s videos with “Angel Of My Dreams,” and she did it RIGHT! I can’t think of another artist who has paid homage to Britney in such a grandiose way.

Love Jade so much— she’s a true star with her own unique sound and image. I’m not joking when I say this is the best music video released in 2024, hands down, and I want her to be recognized by the VMAs immediately!

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She also says she sold her soul to a psycho and isn't that the label of Simon Cowell? I feel that she's shading him

She is shading Simon and all the people they were expected to sleep with for an American breakthrough.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Yes - I gasped when I first heard that line - it’s a clever play on words 

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Kiss my said:

I thought she looks EXACTLY like Jesy Nelson in that big blonde hair at the start. Not sure if it’s intentional shade to Jesy, given how despicable that “version” of Jade is in the video 

That’s what I immediately thought.

7 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

Literally EXACTLY like her in the one shot where she's kind of rolling her eyes. 

I see it too but I also saw a comment for this reel she posted saying she is looking like Jessy and I DO NOT see it here

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.