JADE: Britney is one of the best pop artists of all time

Little Mix's Jade expresses her love for Britney.

She co-wrote 'Pretty Girls', it was originally a song for one of Little Mix's albums but they didn't want it and Britney wanted it. She says it is iconic how hated it is :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

In a recent interview she says Britney is one of her inspirations for the album.

If Britney came back i'd love her to work with Jade on a song like her debut single. Jade's song is trashing Simon Cowell and the music industry.

Also she dropped her debut solo single today:

Edited by Revenge.
  • Love 6

I had to google her, and what in the cultural appropriation is this??

spacer.png

Lol, she’s a :clown_meme__makeup_green: for this, but she told no lies here.

Britney has influenced this new generation of talent more than anybody else from her time. It’s pretty amazing. Xtincta can’t relate. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

UPDATE: wrong person. Alicia Silverstone Oops GIF

Edited by Emil87
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Britney has influenced this new generation of talent more than anybody else from her time. It’s pretty amazing. Xtincta can’t relate. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

wrong girl. that's jesy :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

• Haha 6
24 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

When you think you did something but you're posting about the wrong person :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Girl that’s  jesy not Jade :jackk_alien:but tbh they look like  twins to me so I don’t blame you this is so funny   :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Edited by Dante.
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, dosomethln said:

wrong girl. that's jesy :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

2 hours ago, Revenge. said:

When you think you did something but you're posting about the wrong person :clownery_makeup_meme:

2 hours ago, Dante. said:

Girl that’s  jesy not Jade :jackk_alien:but tbh they look like  twins to me so I don’t blame you this is so funny   :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

lol oops. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Edit:

I take back my “flop” comment. Wasn’t very nice of me, I’ll admit. It’s nice of her to show respect towards Britney. 

Edited by Emil87
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

I confused one irrelevant flop with the other. Big whoop. 

When have you scored 5 UK number 1s, 19 Top 10s and sold 70 million records worldwide?

I'd love to be a 'flop' multi-millionaire if that is what I achieved :jordan-perfume:

10 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

When have you scored 5 UK number 1s, 19 Top 10s and sold 70 million records worldwide?

I'd love to be a 'flop' multi-millionaire if that is what I achieved :jordan-perfume:

Ok that’s great, I wasn’t trying to upset you lol. It’s just that here in the US, they’ve never even been on the radar.

”Touch” is a bop though. :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I confused one irrelevant flop with the other. Big whoop. 

yet you still came back to a thread about this irrelevant flop:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

when will u learn that sales and popularity aren't everything ur a person on a forum hating on her at the end of the day and she's a nice girl that just dropped her single x I hope you adapt to nicer habits soon it'll reflect  :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Edited by dosomethln
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, dosomethln said:

yet you still came back to a thread about this irrelevant flop:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

when will u learn that sales and popularity aren't everything ur a person on a forum hating on her at the end of the day and she's a nice girl that just dropped her single x I hope you adapt to nicer habits soon it'll reflect  :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

You want me to be nice? I went back and listened to the song, and it’s actually pretty good. Her voice is pretty.

Now get off my back lol.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.