In The Zone Original (??) Or Re-Issue Tracklist?

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

WTF is Chalice? Also, we know that a lot of the "Original Doll" tracks were actually for ITZ, so if this is the original tracklist, it's weird not seeing any of them on here.

I actually don’t believe Michelle at all, I think she’s lying about all those tracks being for ITZ! They all have a similar vibe to Mona Lisa which was written well after the ITZ sessions! 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I actually don’t believe Michelle at all, I think she’s lying about all those tracks being for ITZ! They all have a similar vibe to Mona Lisa which was written well after the ITZ sessions! 

Michelle's the one saying they were FOR Original Doll. But that's simply not what all the registration says. Whatever Original Doll was, it was made in 2004 and 2005. All of Michelle's songs are dated 2002 and 2003. For In The Zone.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, dosomethln said:

yes!! and then we kiss & girls and boys were meant to be on the album also! britney wanted girls and boys on there!

Probably whoever was in charge of mixing girls and boys was struggling with it because as far as we know Britney didn't record the chorus, so it's probably on the rejects folder along with an undermixed version of And Then We Kissed, I'm pretty sure the reason why it wasn't included on the album is because it wasn't ready before the deadline.

By the way, since the OP is undigging old stuff from music forums, I remember a Glory tracklist that was like 90% accurate way before it's release but it had a song called "can't tell" or something like that, does anybody else remember? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

9 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

WTF is Chalice? Also, we know that a lot of the "Original Doll" tracks were actually for ITZ, so if this is the original tracklist, it's weird not seeing any of them on here.

The chalice is an instrument, it was sort of popular during the mid 2000s, there's a Break The Ice early mix that's called "Break The Ice New Chalice" too, if you're curious how it sounds, just download the BTI stems and check it out yourself!

I highly doubt it's the studio what they're referring to in the title, as other users are saying, that Chaotic file is most likely an early mix with an added chalice, that's it. 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, YellowPaperSun said:

The chalice is an instrument, it was sort of popular during the mid 2000s, there's a Break The Ice early mix that's called "Break The Ice New Chalice" too, if you're curious how it sounds, just download the BTI stems and check it out yourself!

I highly doubt it's the studio what they're referring to in the title, as other users are saying, that Chaotic file is most likely an early mix with an added chalice, that's it. 

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Ahhh!! Interesting !! Sadly I didn't scourer the internet for her studio sightings and got made myself sound silly to another user :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: but I just assumed it was the studio ??

thats so interesting though imma have a look at the stems !! thank u for the info !! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Edited by dosomethln
On 7/17/2024 at 9:52 PM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Michelle's the one saying they were FOR Original Doll. But that's simply not what all the registration says. Whatever Original Doll was, it was made in 2004 and 2005. All of Michelle's songs are dated 2002 and 2003. For In The Zone.

No she absolutely said they were all for In The Zone because I remember people being disappointed 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.