Britney Drags Mom Lynne and Sister Jamie Lynne: "All I Can Say Is Fam You Guys Enjoying My Beach House"

10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It could be Britney just assuming it, but we know Jamie Lynne has lied several times.

Yes - I don’t trust her one bit, but I read the article and it doesn’t specify where she’s staying so really I guess we shouldn’t make assumptions that she’s staying in a property owned by Britney. 

Edited by HairFlipQueen
To fix typo
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes - I don’t trust her one bit, but I read the article and it doesn’t specify where she’s staying so really I guess we should make assumptions that she’s staying in a property owned by Britney. 

The article generated from Juno's Instagram where she posted many pics of the beach outing with Lynne and the girls.

• Like 2
Just now, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Why do i sense that she’s trying to get their attention while they give zero s about her? I mean Britney choose her cs to be public for a reason, to whole world to witness the amount of cruelty she endured. But it’s all over, she gave up on punishing them. She let go of het lawyer, nobody get fined or jailed and now she’s trying to get their attention by stalking their IG… 

I visioned a different future for her back then. What a turn of events.

It's sad. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think she can just evict them like that. She'd have to probably take them to court or something. 

She no longer has a house in Florida, so she can't evict anyone 

WWW.BROWSEDESTIN.COM

Recently sold condo in in Regency Towers formerly owned by Britney Spears. Quick sale by Niki Noblin, agent at Destin Real Estate.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

Are these staged PR pics? Either way, stone cold of them to be vacationing with her money/property like that, publicly, when they know she’s alone and angry at them. 

The pics were uploaded on Juno's Instagram I updated my OP with two more links, and one is a video with Lynne.

These seem to be captured by Juno and the girls at the beach not the paps.

Britney is being ridiculous. If they hurt you so bad, then sell the properties so that they can’t live nor vacation there. Or better yet, shut up. 

Edit: So it seems like she sold the house in Florida. I assume that Serenity was gifted to Lynne and the deed is in her name.

Edited by Pfefferminz
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.