Ozzy Osbourne is "fed up" watching Britney dance on Instagram, Sharon Osbourne says "it's heartbreaking"

1 minute ago, Popprincess19 said:

ozzy osbourne rock GIF She’s the crazy one lol

That's always been his image though and you're kind of proving his(their) point.

The world is USED to a polished entertainer when it comes to Britney so to see her present herself as the complete opposite is what draws the criticism. Is it fair? No, but that's the image she portrayed and capitalized on, so it's fair game.

Also, for you to use Ozzy's on stage persona as a means to gauge his character is rather foolish because if we applied the same principle to Britney based on her stage persona, then we'd just call her an overtly s3xual s1ut.

Pick your battles wisely...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

That's always been his image though and you're kind of proving his(their) point.

The world is USED to a polished entertainer when it comes to Britney so to see her present herself as the complete opposite is what draws the criticism. Is it fair? No, but that's the image she portrayed and capitalized on, so it's fair game.

Also, for you to use Ozzy's on stage persona as a means to gauge his character is rather foolish because if we applied the same principle to Britney based on her stage persona, then we'd just call her an overtly s3xual s1ut.

Pick your battles wisely...

She was not “overly ***yal” thru most of her tours and she never actually had s** on stage which would be the equivalent of him eating a LIVING bat

2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Mhmmm, yes. Calling out her abusers is sooooo wrong and she should stop. Let's hope Britney takes your advice, Armando. 

OMG you called me by my name...is that supposed to be some sort of intimidation tactic? :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Don't get all wound up with me because you want to be selective about your righteousness. You want to criticize others for going on and on about the same issues, but homegirl does it and it's liberation in your eyes. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

4 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

They were basically saying that, but also they are crazy so we shouldn’t believe anything they say lol

In the words of Britney: "I'm not technically saying he's right, but I'm also not technically saying he's wrong."

11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

For saying the situation is sad? Why act like they dragged Brit or said bad things in this podcast?

They only mentioned her for the attention. They're no better then TMZ. Britney doesn't need their public pitty. I bet she would be pissed.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

OMG you called me by my name...is that supposed to be some sort of intimidation tactic? :wonka_meme_hat_purple:

Don't get all wound up with me because you want to be selective about your righteousness. You want to criticize others for going on and on about the same issues, but homegirl does it and it's liberation in your eyes. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

'Selective about your righteousness'. Oh, yeahhhh! You're Exhale's morality police. Looks like I got you wound up. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
4 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

She was not “overly ***yal” thru most of her tours and she never actually had s** on stage which would be the equivalent of him eating a LIVING bat

You: Britney was not overtly s3xual.

Britney at the age of 17:

spacer.png

Let's not even start this conversation about how controversial her image was back in the day, it's what MADE her. Obviously I don't have a problem with it, but I'm also not going to sit here and pretend that Britney was the representation of virginal pop.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

They only mentioned her for the attention. They're no better then TMZ. Britney doesn't need their public pitty. I bet she would be pissed.

Of course, Britney would be pissed, she tends to be angry and upset at the people that say nice things about her, yet Katy does what she did and Britney follows her online.

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's the hypocrisy for me though babe, how do you think people in here would react had the Osbournes said negative things about Britney's looks?

Nahhh c’mon now. I know, you know that If Britney had an ozempic face to the same extent, people here would be the first to bash her and mercilessly too lbr.

But anyway, choosing to boost your self esteem with Ozempic is no different from choosing to dance on IG as a form of therapy. These are both ways that Britney and Sharon/Kelly have adopted to feel good about themselves.

So it’s wild that Ozzy can look down on some one else’s form of healing and say something so belittling and degrading like ‘I’m fed up’ with it (like it affect him personally) when his family are far from perfect.

But again, yes my original comment was harsher than I anticipated. 

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Popprincess19 said:

They were basically saying that, but also they are crazy so we shouldn’t believe anything they say lol

The Osbourne's didn't say any of your claims, all they said is the situation is sad which it is. I'm not sure why people want to twist and turn what they said.

They seemed to be careful and respectful, none of them seemed to be coming from a bad place, it's easier to want to pretend Britney doesn't no wrong and just to swing and attack anyone just for saying her situation is sad.

Just now, nwonder said:

Nahhh c’mon now. I know, you know that If Britney had an ozempic face to the same extent, people here would be the first to bash her and mercilessly too lbr.

But anyway, choosing to boost your self esteem with Ozempic is no different from choosing to dance on IG as a form of therapy. These are both ways that Britney and Sharon/Kelly have adopted to feel good about themselves.

So it’s wild that Ozzy can look down on some one else’s form of healing and say something so belittling and degrading like ‘I’m fed up’ with it (like it affect him personally) when his family are far from perfect.

But again, yes my original comment was harsher than I anticipated. 

So, you think Britney is trying to boost her self-esteem clinging to a convict housekeeper, spinning with lit cigarettes in her mouth and cutting herself accidently dancing with knives?

If you find that a form of therapy honey you're wrong, Ozzy didn't look down on Britney he said he's fed up and many people are.

I'm not sure why some of ya'll are acting like the Osbournes attacked Britney lol.

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

'Selective about your righteousness'. Oh, yeahhhh! You're Exhale's morality police. Looks like I got you wound up. 

I'm not the one that polices others because of what they post while reporting them, but yes, call ME the morality police, lol. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Difference between you and I is that I stand by what I say. I call a spade a spade and that seems to be a problem for you. A constant theme in my interactions with you is that I call you out on your hypocrisy and like clockwork, your follow-up response is to always resort to personal insults. It doesn't get me wound up and frankly, I count down the seconds for the next insult because that's all you can do. 

You are incapable of giving a true rebuttal to anything I say, but again, what else could I expect from your generation who thinks "clap backs" are a win. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Of course, Britney would be pissed, she tends to be angry and upset at the people that say nice things about her, yet Katy does what she did and Britney follows her online.

You should STFU too :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

I'm not the one that polices others because of what they post while reporting them, but yes, call ME the morality police, lol. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Difference between you and I is that I stand by what I say. I call a spade a spade and that seems to be a problem for you. A constant theme in my interactions with you is that I call you out on your hypocrisy and like clockwork, your follow-up response is to always resort to personal insults. It doesn't get me wound up and frankly, I count down the seconds for the next insult because that's all you can do. 

You are incapable of giving a true rebuttal to anything I say, but again, what else could I expect from your generation who thinks "clap backs" are a win. 

You are the one choosing to have a hair across your as.s due to the warped version you hold in your head on what constitutes as self-righteousness. Crazy that you think you know anything about me and what I stand by based on the few interactions you've had with me, a complete stranger, on a pop culture forum.

I've been following this forum and the comments for years but i normally don't react ... But now i wanna say that it IS heartbreaking. We all wanted her to be free, and not to relaunch her carreer or give us anything, but to become better in life, in being a mother, in being herself, in growing. But everything she is giving us, is concerning. Most people see her as a joke now, and she created this by all these pictures, captions, the dancing, how she presents herself .... Nothing has the quality or maturity it once had. And i know she went through a lot, but it looks like she doesn't realize herself that a lot of those things are making people look down on her. She brought so much quality, in dancing, in videos, in her art. It's almost unbelievable that she is the same person. Is this how she wants the world to see her? I hope she gets the help she needs and put the bar a lot higher for herself. I wish she gets a peaceful life where people know she retired or does the stuff she wants, but where they respect her for the force she once was ...

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.