Britney deactivates Instagram again

18 hours ago, thesimplelife said:

maybe she deactivated for some sort of reconciliation with her kids

Sad Britney Spears GIF

It's not for two little dudes basically just out of their diapers to dictate cultural norms for a high-tech global empire.

Britney did her thing when she was their age, if they want that kind of power, maybe they should get off their butts.

Nothing about them though, just addressing that mentally. It goes against everything Britney is and has even been.

"Oh it's so terrible that their mother is dancing in a bikini" whoever has that mentality, the clear answer should be:

STFU n@zi scum! And I'm obviously not talking about you, I've just seen that kind of mentality too much. Those people ougth to try to be fans instead.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jibreel said:

It's not for two little dudes basically just out of their diapers to dictate cultural norms for a high-tech global empire.

Britney did her thing when she was their age, if they want that kind of power, maybe they should get off their butts.

Nothing about them though, just addressing that mentally. It goes against everything Britney is and has even been.

"Oh it's so terrible that their mother is dancing in a bikini" whoever has that mentality, the clear answer should be:

STFU n@zi scum! And I'm obviously not talking about you, I've just seen that kind of mentality too much. Those people ougth to try to be fans instead.

yeah i totally agree with you but sadly her kids seem to have that type of mentality:/ their dad’s influence really got to them

13 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

yeah i totally agree with you but sadly her kids seem to have that type of mentality:/ their dad’s influence really got to them

I don't think neither Jayden nor Sean Preston is waging war on Britney Spears.

I hope not Kevin Federline is either. Maybe also a bit for him.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.