Britney deactivates Instagram again

I honestly don’t think she really knows what she’s doing when she deactivates Instagram. It’s like she doesn’t understand how the app works and she thinks she’s doing something really major by deactivating it. Probably just part of her manic episodes…

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BlueFyre3 said:

I honestly don’t think she really knows what she’s doing when she deactivates Instagram. It’s like she doesn’t understand how the app works and she thinks she’s doing something really major by deactivating it. Probably just part of her manic episodes…

it's gonna come back soon

49 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think she hasn't returned on Instagram because they might be doing an image revamp now the we know a movie is in the works. Just guessing here of course, but maybe it was part of the deal to keep her Instagram centered around work?

She would never agree to that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.