Britney posted a comment someone made about her and that hotel incident

6 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And yet threads like this are absolutely fine 👍 And any other comments where posters rip into the looks of other female singers? There is so much hypocrisy on this site and mental gymnastics to protect Miss Britney from any criticism, and yet so much freely given to any other woman that dares to breathe in the public’s direction! 

Thank you I was going to mention the same, many of us have said this same thing. All of a sudden people get a backbone when it comes to Britney be it her section of the forum or not.

These same people are wishing death on her father, in the threads wishing ill will on JT, X Tina, and praying for down falls and celebrating others 'pain'.

These same people body shame X Tina, Taylor and other women, yet they seem to think their slate is cleaner than others. Some have went as far as defending that Austin guy that got arrested for being a pe**. 

The headlines slow down when Britney stops making her own headlines. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, annalai23 said:

Oh My God... why she keeps bringing up and annoyed by old stuff that no one cares except her? 

She has to realize that she's not that popular "Britney Spears" she used to anymore.... these younger generation probably don't know about her. Much less people cares what TMZ said about her.... they're just not checking hers up on the internet anymore.....

She keeps exaggerate things and blaming others.  Does she not realize that she herself is the one that keeps feeding the media contents to mock her ? She can either A., keep being herself and post whatever she likes and ignore all the mockings and negative feedbacks people made about her. Or B., Change her contents and enrich herself for the better. 

She luckily got out of the horrible 13+ years of abuse yet she keeps living in the same home, stay in the same location, doing god knows what... and worse, dated a felon thats worse than Kfed..... She still made bad decision and chose to let a felon bad person to her life after all those years.....

She keeps living in the same circle and refuse to get out of it....

But you, pathetic troll, keep saying this over and over again! And Britney is the one who should let it go? If you don't care that much, like you said, then why did you take your time, AGAIN, to post your lame thought, that no ones really cares about for the billion times?!!

"She's not that popular", the audacity, you talk like you were Beyoncé! What did you achieve exactly? Nothing! You can't even have a job or a friend like all of your trolls friends here! So why do you think you have the power and the right to sit in front of your screen with your fat a  ** and tell what Britney can say or not?

You really think that YOU, Anal23, can say what Britney CAN or NOT complain about? But she, the main subject of all of it, has to STFU? Hahahahahaha! In what world?

Go down troll, you don't have this right, wake up, you don't have any rights even in your own life so... Her post will stay no matter what you have to say because your opinion has ZERO VALUE TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!! Get it??? SO DROP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

• Love 1
14 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’s been 3 years of her being an actual victim and prisoner.

She is rich, single, white, well resourced, had a private jet, zero obligations - she can do whatever she wants and go wherever she wants whenever she wants. She just enjoys the attention - imagine looking for a random 12 week old Daily mail article comment and posting it the day after a president was almost killed. Get with it Britney - go escape somewhere if you hate the papz and the “scene” 

She was in a conservatorship for 13 YEARS. Do you think that kind of trauma is just about to go away because you think it’s been long enough and she isn’t acting the way you think she should? Touch grass.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Thank you I was going to mention the same, many of us have said this same thing. All of a sudden people get a backbone when it comes to Britney be it her section of the forum or not.

These same people are wishing death on her father, in the threads wishing ill will on JT, X Tina, and praying for down falls and celebrating others 'pain'.

These same people body shame X Tina, Taylor and other women, yet they seem to think their slate is cleaner than others. Some have went as far as defending that Austin guy that got arrested for being a pe**. 

Wow you are already back? You really have zero place where to go... Like for real! Damn...

Dude, your life won't change if the only thing you do all of your days is harrassing mod and bashing Britney Spears... You and your trolls friends did that since forever... And in 2024, years later you guys are still here doing the same s* hit again, YOU GUYS ARE STUCK IN A LOOP! Don't you understand that no matter what you guys are doing it's useless since your are always stuck at the same point?

You guys should do a trolls trip with Dark Willow, Anal23, Flip I don't know what, and the guy with the Scammy PP, it should be fun! Go to the park! Eat your bogey outside and try to say a hello to a guy! Break your rules trolls! GO OUT!!!

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And yet threads like this are absolutely fine 👍 And any other comments where posters rip into the looks of other female singers? There is so much hypocrisy on this site and mental gymnastics to protect Miss Britney from any criticism, and yet so much freely given to any other woman that dares to breathe in the public’s direction! 

Critiquing choreography from the best selling tour of all time is very different than bullying someone when they’re clearly and understandably processing really difficult things. Touch grass.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

She was in a conservatorship for 13 YEARS. Do you think that kind of trauma is just about to go away because you think it’s been long enough and she isn’t acting the way you think she should? Touch grass.

These things, don't have a normal brain, so they can't understand even simple things like that. Most of them are mentaly ill for real! I didn't know how bad it was until all the crazy things people have told me the past few days, trust me, it's SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY and these people are not normal... I just wish that they would have enough dignity to leave by themselve but they are confirming that they absolutely have no other place where to go, on internet and real life... So... They will stay till... I also wish that Jordan would do something about them because it's ruinning the mood of the board but he doesn't seem to care that much, maybe too much work or something. And the mods have their own lives and they already do the best they can with the rules so...

2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

But you, pathetic troll, keep saying this over and over again! And Britney is the one who should let it go? If you don't care that much, like you said, then why did you take your time, AGAIN, to post your lame thought, that no ones really cares about for the billion times?!!

"She's not that popular", the audacity, you talk like you were Beyoncé! What did you achieve exactly? Nothing! You can't even have a job or a friend like all of your trolls friends here! So why do you think you have the power and the right to sit in front of your screen with your fat a  ** and tell what Britney can say or not?

You really think that YOU, Anal23, can say what Britney CAN or NOT complain about? But she, the main subject of all of it, has to STFU? Hahahahahaha! In what world?

Go down troll, you don't have this right, wake up, you don't have any rights even in your own life so... Her post will stay no matter what you have to say because your opinion has ZERO VALUE TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!! Get it??? SO DROP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

You know the same concept could be applied to you. If you don't like what "trolls" have to say, then don't comment on them. Ironic you think you have the right to tell others what they should or shouldn't post and tell them they're not important, yet at the same time you're putting yourself on a pedestal dictating to others what they should do.

The reality is that NONE OF US have an impact on Britney's life so this idea that you think nobody can criticize her is quite ironic because if nobody can have an opinion on someone else (in this case Britney), then that should apply to what you consider to be positive things too. Sounds to me like you want to be a gate keeper for what is said about her so I'll turn the tables and say the same thing to you: you don't have this right, wake up, you don't have any rights even in your own life so... Her post will stay no matter what you have to say because your opinion has ZERO VALUE TO THE WHOLE WORLD!!! Get it??? SO DROP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

These things, don't have a normal brain, so they can't understand even simple things like that. Most of them are mentaly ill for real! I didn't know how bad it was until all the crazy things people have told me the past few days, trust me, it's SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARY and these people are not normal... I just wish that they would have enough dignity to leave by themselve but they are confirming that they absolutely have no other place where to go, on internet and real life... So... They will stay till... I also wish that Jordan would do something about them because it's ruinning the mood of the board but he doesn't seem to care that much, maybe too much work or something. And the mods have their own lives and they already do the best they can with the rules so...

Calling people mentally ill and claiming that they have no life, yet you have an unflattering picture of Jamie Lynne in your profile as some form of protest. Yet you have the audacity to tell others that they have no right to criticize others and they are stuck in a loop of negativity. You need to look in the mirror...

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

Wow you are already back? You really have zero place where to go... Like for real! Damn...

Dude, your life won't change if the only thing you do all of your days is harrassing mod and bashing Britney Spears... You and your trolls friends did that since forever... And in 2024, years later you guys are still here doing the same s* hit again, YOU GUYS ARE STUCK IN A LOOP! Don't you understand that no matter what you guys are doing it's useless since your are always stuck at the same point?

You guys should do a trolls trip with Dark Willow, Anal23, Flip I don't know what, and the guy with the Scammy PP, it should be fun! Go to the park! Eat your bogey outside and try to say a hello to a guy! Break your rules trolls! GO OUT!!!

Already back? I never left so I'm sorry if someone gave you some false info, in regard to your comment it's not on topic.

Going in on the attack against members instead of debating the topic or getting your point across without personal insults, attacks and screaming in capital letters would be better.

Attacking members in here and fans when they have nothing to do with the headlines, the press, the way Britney's family treated her either.

Britney mentioned many times her father called her fat, and her family ruined it for her, Britney's also called out the paps and media many times.

With all that being said she's never attacked fans, other than her disappointment in banon calling the cops to her home.

Even in that MTV video after her 2000 VMA performance when they sat her down and she watched people talk about her performance, she said "They’re entitled to their opinion".

Edited by DiamondCircus
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes perfectly said! The hypocrisy on here is unbelievable. Britney is untouchable to some people, she really can do nothing wrong and is ALWAYS a victim. It’s disgusting sometimes to see the way they talk about other people! 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Critiquing choreography from the best selling tour of all time is very different than bullying someone when they’re clearly and understandably processing really difficult things. Touch grass.

Be completely honest- go and read that thread imagining Britney’s name there instead of Taylor. Would you be perfectly fine with fans talking that way about her? You have ZERO idea of what anyone goes through behind closed doors, you don’t know whether those kinds of things affect Taylor as well, as she is human too like Britney, believe it or not. 

And also, what’s funny is, all the people constantly defending Britney and saying we shouldn’t be negative about her - why is it ok for her to have her say about people she encounters? Remember the fast food worker she told to “go fuu k yourself” to because he had the audacity to try to be kind to her? She did that to her 40 million plus fans and there were comments afterwards calling for him to lose his job. Britney has plenty to say to and about anyone that dares to cross her, but that’s empowering and healing isn’t it?

She has become a master at manipulation and playing the victim and the fans are so up her *** they will defend her at all costs! 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.