Britney posted a comment someone made about her and that hotel incident

16 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I think it’s funny that the former president was almost assassinate yesterday and here she is posting yet another rant about her paparazzi grief as if people are talking about her.

NOBODY is talking crap about her yet she keeps perpetuating this make belief world where she thinks she’s the daily headline on every news outlet. 

I’m not sure if you realize but depressed ppl or anyone really can get into a mental spiral going over things that happened in the past, which she probably is. Emotions on past grief doesn’t have an expiration date just because it’s not a current headline. She’s a human that’s allowed to have her moments in self pity especially when Trump isn’t close with her and seems to be fine.

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

I think it’s funny that the former president was almost assassinate yesterday and here she is posting yet another rant about her paparazzi grief as if people are talking about her.

NOBODY is talking crap about her yet she keeps perpetuating this make belief world where she thinks she’s the daily headline on every news outlet. 

She gets negative headlines everyday and some people even do it on this forum every day. I'm sorry but if she posts about Trump she would just get more hate.

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Maybe they try to forget that was unfortunately real for a moment. He almost started a civil war and y’all want him back? Weird…

What are you going on about? Did I even say I liked the guy? No…

My point is that more important world events are going on and Britney continued to go on rants about things that aren’t even real. 

Sounds to me like you’re just deflecting…

9 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

She gets negative headlines everyday and some people even do it on this forum every day. I'm sorry but if she posts about Trump she would just get more hate.

What headlines?

The only time people talk about her here is when she makes some random post reminding us how much of a victim she is.

TMZ is literally just covering what’s happening with her, which she then talks about, bringing more attention to herself. Then she goes on rants about how the media doesn’t leave her alone, thus, starting the cycle all over again.

She’s her own worst enemy at this point. This isn’t 2007 anymore, nobody outside the B-rated gossip sites talk about her and when they do, it’s in response to something she said or did. She acts like the entire world is “Britney this” “Britney that.” Almost makes me wonder if she’s addicted to it…

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It’s been 3 years of her being an actual victim and prisoner.

She is rich, single, white, well resourced, had a private jet, zero obligations - she can do whatever she wants and go wherever she wants whenever she wants. She just enjoys the attention - imagine looking for a random 12 week old Daily mail article comment and posting it the day after a president was almost killed. Get with it Britney - go escape somewhere if you hate the papz and the “scene” 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Many people never talk about politics so why should she be obligated to? You don't know what she does in private.

She could have donated to the families of those affected from yesterday's horrific event.

Leave her alone.

When did I say she needed to speak about politics?  Some of y’all are so vapid…

I said that more important events are happening and rather than just stay off social, she decides she wants attention and goes on another rant about how the media targets her (despite them not even talking about her). It just comes across so narcissistic.

1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

She is rich, single, white, well resourced, had a private jet, zero obligations - she can do whatever she wants and go wherever she wants whenever she wants. She just enjoys the attention - imagine looking for a random 12 week old Daily mail article comment and posting it the day after a president was almost killed. Get with it Britney - go escape somewhere if you hate the papz and the “scene” 

That’s what’s so wild is she has the means and resources to get out of CA. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

When did I say she needed to speak about politics?  Some of y’all are so vapid…

I said that more important events are happening and rather than just stay off social, she decides she wants attention and goes on another rant about how the media targets her (despite them not even talking about her). It just comes across so narcissistic.

I see where you're going but there were media covering this like the DailyMail post for example which has the comment on their Facebook that Britney chose to highlight.

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Finally someone who “gets it”…

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

If she got out of LA, who would pay attention to her? She thrives off drama and chaos. She doesn’t realize it - and that’s unfortunately because until she does, she will never consciously change her circumstances 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I legit think she’s just addicted to it. She literally complains about being a target while making herself a target for criticism. At least people like Kim K. embrace it…

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, KrisJ said:

If she got out of LA, who would pay attention to her? She thrives off drama and chaos. She doesn’t realize it - and that’s unfortunately because until she does, she will never consciously change her circumstances 

There truly is no reason for her to even stay in CA especially since her romance with the convict housekeeper is allegedly over. I get her frustration with the media as well but what kind of press does she think she’s going to get dating married paparazzi and convict housekeepers.

• Like 2
Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

I legit think she’s just addicted to it. She literally complains about being a target while making herself a target for criticism. At least people like Kim K. embrace it…

When she leaves IG she’s back rather quickly or switches to X. When she’s doing her and laying low she’s not even in the press much.

13 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

What headlines?

The only time people talk about her here is when she makes some random post reminding us how much of a victim she is.

TMZ is literally just covering what’s happening with her, which she then talks about, bringing more attention to herself. Then she goes on rants about how the media doesn’t leave her alone, thus, starting the cycle all over again.

She’s her own worst enemy at this point. This isn’t 2007 anymore, nobody outside the B-rated gossip sites talk about her and when they do, it’s in response to something she said or did. She acts like the entire world is “Britney this” “Britney that.” Almost makes me wonder if she’s addicted to it…

Have you not seen the headlines about her?  You really can't think that TMZ has the best attention for her. They want clicks and she generates that. The hyper focus on her life is weird. They ARE talking about her especially with some fans who lives to criticize her on her is proof of that. It's weird to try and redirect that to Trump. I don't think sometimes y'all don't think Britney is human. Y'all preach about her mental health but don't realize harm in y'all wording.

Edited by BritneyInTheZoney
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.