Britney on IG: Yellow hello πŸŒ·πŸ‘—πŸŒ·πŸ‘— !!!

5 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I think she still wears the same stuff but everything other than that makes it look bad.

-Her body is not fit. Yeah sorry to say that but her signature thing was her fit body. She’s not working with a personal trainer anymore.
The hair: her coloring so amateur , she doesn’t take the time for her hair health anymore.
-her face still wearing off all the fillers and nose job. and unfortunately we’re not sure what else she has done. Because the outcome were not good between 2010-2019.Β her old signature face is not there anymore .

- her attitude is more manic like, unlike Β confident as she was back then. And I thing all the things listed above are the main reason why she’s not confident anymore.Β 

spacer.png

*lists a long list of insults and criticisms of the way she looks*

in the same post:

"why is she not confident anymore?"

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Yeah they’re the reasons why. She can fix them. That will bring her confidence back. What’s the problem?

She lost much of her confidence a very long time ago.Β  You could see it during her taping with Ellen and PSY Ganham Style.

I mostly stopped eating saturated fats, sugar and use a calorie counter daily.Β  It's not fun and expecting Britney to do the same is absurd.Β 

Β 

Edited by Jassoe3
7 hours ago, Myaway said:

It'sΒ  Disrespectful to Judge people's body And Britney Spears is BeautifulΒ  and Stunning Your heart ain'tΒ  StunningΒ 

Do you think she’s happy with her body? Then why she bother to react paparazzi photos?Β 
you know, people react to things they’re most weak at.Β 
For example, I wouldn’t mind if someone would say I’m not human. Because I know that I am. why would I bother to prove it? It’s obvious that the questioner is disturbed. Get it?

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

She lost much of her confidence a very long time ago.Β  You could see it during her taping with Ellen and PSY Ganham Style.

I mostly stopped eating saturated fats, sugar and use a calorie counter daily.Β  It's not fun and expecting Britney to do the same is absurd.Β 

Β 

Why isn’t she a normal person as we are? Β If she’s so happy with her weight why half of what she reacts are tabloid articles and paparazzi photos? People say a lot of things about her, why these are the only ones bothering her?
spacer.png

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
10 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Do you think she’s happy with her body? Then why she bother to react paparazzi photos?Β 
you know, people react to things they’re most weak at.Β 
For example, I wouldn’t mind if someone would say I’m not human. Because I know that I am. why would I bother to prove it? It’s obvious that the questioner is disturbed. Get it?

spacer.png

YourΒ  Mean and Your not even a Fan Plus Judging People's appearances is never ok. Britney Spears is Beautiful the way She isΒ  I think you should stop beingΒ  a Bully forever because Nobody likes Bullies like you

1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Why isn’t she a normal person as we are? Β If she’s so happy with her weight why half of what react are tabloid articles and paparazzi photos? People say a lot of things about her, why these are the only ones bothering her?
spacer.png

Her father is an alcoholic, her mother thought it would be a good idea to encourage a freshman Britney to date and be intimate with a senior football player so she'd develop social confidence.Β  This is not a healthy way for a child to grow up.

Due to having an absent and negligent father Britney is attracted to bad boys, unfortunately she never seems to learn

Then of course there was the c-ship which stripped her of her autonomy and humanity, she's been betrayed by everyone who was supposed to look after her.

And you can't expect much normalcy from an artist

21 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Yeah they’re the reasons why. She can fix them. That will bring her confidence back. What’s the problem?

Β 

22 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Guess what you are? aΒ  BΒ  UΒ  L L Y what does this Spell Bully because you'reΒ  a Mean Bully

18 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

Β 

Britney is beautiful and She deserves better πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–βœ¨οΈβœ¨οΈ

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’m not going to quote the users above but y’all have serious problems… one is obsessed with weight and the other one is probably that girl from mean girls who wants to bake cakes out of rainbows and smiles.Β 
woke culture really take it’s tools, man…

YourΒ  Such a Bully and Your not even a Fan so Bye Bye Bully be gone

3 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I’m not going to quote the users above but y’all have serious problems… one is obsessed with weight and the other one is probably that girl from mean girls who wants to bake cakes out of rainbows and smiles.Β 
woke culture really take it’s tools, man…

Britney looks absolutely amazing to me.

As far as I know only a tiny number of older female celebs are slimmer than her. Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Ripa, and JLoΒ 

24 minutes ago, Jassoe3 said:

Britney looks absolutely amazing to me.

As far as I know only a tiny number of older female celebs are slimmer than her. Nicole Kidman, Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Kelly Ripa, and JLoΒ 

Britney is Stunning πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

21 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Britney lost her confidence because she was relentlessly bullied by the media and the public, exactly what you are doing now. You're not exempt because you call yourself a fan.

• Love 2
On 7/14/2024 at 8:00 AM, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I think she still wears the same stuff but everything other than that makes it look bad.

-Her body is not fit. Yeah sorry to say that but her signature thing was her fit body. She’s not working with a personal trainer anymore.
The hair: her coloring so amateur , she doesn’t take the time for her hair health anymore.
-her face still wearing off all the fillers and nose job. and unfortunately we’re not sure what else she has done. Because the outcome were not good between 2010-2019.Β her old signature face is not there anymore .

- her attitude is more manic like, unlike Β confident as she was back then. And I thing all the things listed above are the main reason why she’s not confident anymore.Β 

spacer.png

Car Hit GIF by EsZ  Giphy World
Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—