New Post: "I apologize for not being perfect. I will try and get confidence and consistency back". Does she read Exhale?

17 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

She really thinks her videos are good and we all like the content... Who is lying to this woman?

This video and others from the same bunch went viral with people making fun of her. 

And she lowkey confirmed she was not going to therapy... right?

shut up, idiot.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, j4j05 said:

Sincerely, if she wants to get better, she needs to stay off social media for a while. This need for attention and validation is not good. 

she don't have to please you or do whatever you think is good or not, get a life, loser

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, I can see him cheering for all the mess...

He was part of some videos with her, drunk, dancing, and directing a man licking her leg. A truly mess.

An enabler.

and if she wants to get drunk is her business not your, get a life, troll 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, humstarr said:

She disabled her comments. I thought it was cuz she didnt want negativity and also didnt actually care but... That doesnt seem the case. This is not the first time she calls her ig "work" and acts as if it's good. Really strange. 

strange is that people like you, overthinks about someone life.

get a psychologist. troll 

• Like 1

I’m glad she’s realized that she needs more therapy but a little concerned she thinks she only needs a couple more sessions.  

she should be doing a couple sessions an week, that would help her so much!  

hoping she realizes that when she goes back to therapy.  I’m honestly sad she stopped going and it kind of shows in her behavior.  I don’t think she would’ve fallen for the felons trap if she had been going to therapy.  

9 hours ago, Marjoram said:

If Britney really does read exhale: 

we love you and wish the best for you. Please give yourself time to heal, find some good therapist and surround yourself with good people who aren’t leaches. I know we don’t know him like you do but Cade doesn’t seem like he has your best interest at heart. 
also if you can get out of LA, get off social media and give yourself some well deserved peace 

Finally someone with some actual good advice.  Well said 

Lovely post! I hope she indeed recognises some of her mistakes and that she needs intensive therapy. Healing is not linear and it can take several bad experiences before you get better. I’m glad she’s trying in her own way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

That's not what's going on.  Paul's wife put Britney on blast in a comment on B's IG.  Apparently, Britney and Paul are still very much together but Britney is not pleased that people are figuring out what's going on with that relationship.  She's a liar and a pig.

17 hours ago, Steve W said:

You just missed the point .  Shes seeing herself and her mistakes . Sometimes it’s also good to break from therapy . Go when you’re able to share your best .  Therapy sometimes is unnerving . Why twist this post into a negative? Breathe-work for trauma helped me. Its actually intense sessions.   It’s about finding the right people and therapist . She is reflecting and sorry I see confidence in this post. Why be negative again?  Grow yourself who ever you are . Empathy and kindness . Be well!  I love her post . We all need a little growth. 

You don’t even know if that’s the point to begin with lol.

Britney captions are not totally accurate so it’s hard to know if anything she is writing really happened.  Fans can interpret differently because we all are different people.

I will start to see confidence when I see something different from her posts... right now? Not the case.

So what I've read is 70% think she needs to get off social and playing the victim while the other % praise Britney. 
anyway the first thought i had was "who made her or who posted this for be to clean up her act after the criminal..." maybe worried me a minute but if it's her then Britney take a break go by y he gym it's good for moods and enjoy a peaceful life away from negative energy  like social stay retired you deserve it 

Edited by Barmy86

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.