A important blind item to share in regards to Britney Spears and Kyle Lai-Fatt

9 minutes ago, kylelaiflop said:

yeah. kyle has nightmares from seeing it. it was awful.

Ok. Please seek some kind of medical help asap because you seem to be slipping into psychosis, and that's a dangerous state to be in.

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, DarielXO said:

Ok. 

why do people always say that to me? darn you toxic internet forums, when will people be nice to me for once and understand that all of this is meant for an arg created by noku pireleis to put a end into deepfake p0rñ of female celebrities online, it's so sad when people say stuff like this that really makes me leave the internet for good, thats why i say, darn you toxic internet forums and darn the internet forever :( 

spacer.png

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Love 1

The OP is mentally unwell and has posted these fake stories for years

This Kyle person is a random guy (not famous) they’re obsessed with who they make weird fan fiction and photos of (they have no connection to Britney)

Please seek help, this isn’t normal and is completely unhinged

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, zone_ said:

The OP is mentally unwell and has posted these fake stories for years

This Kyle person is a random guy (not famous) they’re obsessed with who they make weird fan fiction and photos of (they have no connection to Britney)

Oh my god.

I regretted reading almost the whole thing lmfao.

Your story could be simpler and shorter... 

She clearly didn't want to be there. It was obvious to anybody with eyes, Jeff had to push her everywhere.

It was an opportunity team con had to show "Britney was free", she was not locked like FreeBritney people told...

And Scam wanted a red carpet publicity, he even forced a kiss with her there.

It was just another thing Britney was forced to do... but your story seems nonsense.

Guillermo was the guy driving the car (IWG video)

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 7/12/2024 at 8:14 PM, zone_ said:

The OP has posted these fake stories for years

we made an arg about kyle to make him seem like he was a famous person hollywood wouldn't like because of him being chinese jamaican, so we are not mentally unwell here 

Edited by kylelaiflop
12 hours ago, justhanging said:

Those are from 2021.

The event you are talking about took place in 2019.

he wrote that two years later to give his lai-fattheads some riddles in regards to how he was feeling that day. just putting it out there. 

8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I regretted reading almost the whole thing lmfao.

Your story could be simpler and shorter... 

She clearly didn't want to be there. It was obvious to anybody with eyes, Jeff had to push her everywhere.

It was an opportunity team con had to show "Britney was free", she was not locked like FreeBritney people told...

And Scam wanted a red carpet publicity, he even forced a kiss with her there.

It was just another thing Britney was forced to do... but your story seems nonsense.

Guillermo was the guy driving the car (IWG video)

oh really? they replaced kyle with some bearded weirdo/total matthew named guillermo in that music video? how shocking isn't it... and also, are you referring to jeff stinco? 

Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2024 at 3:14 AM, Barmy86 said:

What in Goneys world have I skimmed trough...so lost. The red dress looked okay she was slightly overweight or looked pudgier than she was still that smile

yeah but she hated it, she hated nookie the brand that made the dress for her, because they had a stupid name and ugly clothing that didn't suit her very well (at some point, she literally said it rhymes like dookie, which is another word for poop lol), and admits that it was very ugly to put on. plus the publishers didnt want britney to say that in her own memoir, so that was the unfortunate part that was left out in the woman in me. also limp bizkit once had a song called nookie, and fred durst (lead singer of limp bizkit) once said that he wished he had slept with brit brit back in 2003, so sheer coincidences and jokes inside right there lol 

Edited by kylelaiflop
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PolySpears said:

he has nightmares of seagulls eating him because of that pic?  

meangirls-regina-george.gif

yes, it's true. the poor guy couldn't see britney the same way (before she attended the ouatih premiere in 2019) ever again :( 

Edited by kylelaiflop
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PolySpears said:

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: so he saw seagulls eat him up? I'm confused

yeah. in case you didn't know, kyle actually does have a fear of seagulls. it has a lot to do with him losing his friend in 1995 and having a premonition that he would actually get killed by seagulls if he fell inside of the water when he was a kid. because of this, kyle has always hated seagulls, and this fear alone came back to him when britney attended the once upon a time in hollywood premiere in 2019 and now you can see why he has nightmares from seeing those photos of her at the premiere. 

Edited by kylelaiflop

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.