Charli XCX mentions Britney in new interview

She really did that with her album ! Can’t stop listening to it.

Brat is like the Blackout’s 2020’s child, I can imagine Britney’s voice singing some songs on it like “Apple” or “Guess” I really hope that they collaborate one day and that Britney apologize for the bit rude “random” comment.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, SonOfSun said:

She really did that with her album ! Can’t stop listening to it.

Brat is like the Blackout’s 2020’s child, I can imagine Britney’s voice singing some songs on it like “Apple” or “Guess” I really hope that they collaborate one day and that Britney apologize for the bit rude “random” comment.

• Love 3

She is so nice to Britney even after Britney dragged this girl who has been in the industry a long time as well.

charli xcx is not random!!!! She is VERY involved with the production of her music and it’s authentic to her. She’s not just getting other people to sing the tracks for her and signing papers. Like she is the ultimate artist. Not a brand pop up figure. 

Charli you are valued! You are not random, you are not trash. Please do not listen to Britney she is just spewing
look The other way you are stronger than this 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

She is so nice to Britney even after Britney dragged this girl who has been in the industry a long time as well.

charli xcx is not random!!!! She is VERY involved with the production of her music and it’s authentic to her. She’s not just getting other people to sing the tracks for her and signing papers. Like she is the ultimate artist. Not a brand pop up figure. 

Charli you are valued! You are not random, you are not trash. Please do not listen to Britney she is just spewing
look The other way you are stronger than this 

U r a dumb dumb. Britney probably didnt even know charli was one of the writers who were asked to write for her. All she said is that she wasnt doing an album record label tried to force on her. Had nothing to do with Britney vs Charli it was Britney vs Record label. She most definitely never said Charli was trash. U r spreading misinformation, probably on purpose with malicious intentions. Get way from Britney and Charli, satan.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, humstarr said:

U r a dumb dumb. Britney probably didnt even know charli was one of the writers who were asked to write for her. All she said is that she wasnt doing an album record label tried to force on her. Had nothing to do with Britney vs Charli it was Britney vs Record label. She most definitely never said Charli was trash. U r spreading misinformation, probably on purpose with malicious intentions. Get way from Britney and Charli, satan.

What are you even talking about u delusional human being?????

CHARLI XCX WAS ON WWHL AND SPECIFICALLY SAID IT WAS LEAKED TO THE PRESS THAT SHE (CHARLI… R U GETTING THIS?!?!?) WAS ASKED to write for Britney and BRTINEY SAID IN AN IG POST SOMETHING LIKE——— I DONT HAVE RANDOM PEOPLE WRITE FOR ME. yes Charli was offended SHE LITERALLY TALKED ABOIT THIS to ANDY COHEN!!!!!! And how Britney wasn’t even involved in the beginning process of writing for her new album which is a whole other issue. There are some BRITNEY DISSES ON her new album SPECIFICALLY. And why wouldn’t Charli do that after being dissed. I know you. Want to perpetually defend Britney BUT STOP MANIPULATING AND LYING like she does 

SHE SPECIFICALLY CALLED CHARLI: RANDOM obviously because to Britney someone like charli IS random she’s not on Britney’s level GET OVER IT but stop lying. Fool

the gaslighting and trickery and rewriting of history on this forum is insane. I’m still learning how to deal with clowns and fools I’m sorry for typing in all caps. You’re a devil on earth

I never said Britney called her trash. I’m saying the implication——— like if someone calls you random like going to a club and singled out: WHO IS THAT RANDOM ***** U BROUGHT WITH U—- Of course you’re going to feel like trash. Charli is not trash because she is not as famous as Britney. Charli is closer to a Grammy now. She is not trash and she writes and producers her music 

3 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

What are you even talking about u delusional human being?????

CHARLI XCX WAS ON WWHL AND SPECIFICALLY SAID IT WAS LEAKED TO THE PRESS THAT SHE (CHARLI… R U GETTING THIS?!?!?) WAS ASKED to write for Britney and BRTINEY SAID IN AN IG POST SOMETHING LIKE——— I DONT HAVE RANDOM PEOPLE WRITE FOR ME. yes Charli was offended SHE LITERALLY TALKED ABOIT THIS to ANDY COHEN!!!!!! And how Britney wasn’t even involved in the beginning process of writing for her new album which is a whole other issue. There are some BRITNEY DISSES ON her new album SPECIFICALLY. And why wouldn’t Charli do that after being dissed. I know you. Want to perpetually defend Britney BUT STOP MANIPULATING AND LYING like she does 

SHE SPECIFICALLY CALLED CHARLI: RANDOM obviously because to Britney someone like charli IS random she’s not on Britney’s level GET OVER IT but stop lying. Fool

the gaslighting and trickery and rewriting of history on this forum is insane. I’m still learning how to deal with clowns and fools I’m sorry for typing in all caps. You’re a devil on earth

U r crazy. It is ironic that u accuse me of being a clown and gaslighting u and twisting what happened when it's actually exactly what you r doing. Nobody told britney who was writing for the album she didnt ask for. It wasnt even remotely addressed towards charli. 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, humstarr said:

U r crazy. It is ironic that u accuse me of being a clown and gaslighting u and twisting what happened when it's actually exactly what you r doing. Nobody told britney who was writing for the album she didnt ask for. It wasnt even remotely addressed towards charli. 

Jan 4, 2024, LA TIMES: “A new Britney Spears album isn’t on tap, not even with ‘random people’ like Charli XCX”

she literally addressed this to the writers TO CHARLI XCX 

Edited by LoveYourselfMas

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.