Bryan Spears is working to convice Britney to perform again under his management

On 12/7/2024 at 3:46, nakedsoldier said:

Siempre se veía increíble y se sentía increíble cuando Bryan estaba cerca. Recuerda cuando Jamie retrosmedió en 2016 y Bryan se hizo cargo brevemente. Espero que esto sea una verdadera causa que creo que el trabajo la curará aún más. Ella se enfocaría en otras cosas y también expresaría su ira y trauma a través del arte. Siempre puede decir que lo hice y no está funcionando, pero al menos lo intenté.

Imagínete una nueva era Britney donde esté en pleno control. Eso incluso sanaría el mundo no sólo ella.

I totally agree....
This is the way out, working and being busy cures any illness.
Britney is art, she channeled her frustrations into music and dance for years and gave us her best hits.
She could do it again, a new Britney era could be glorious...
With full control she will surely be a great show creator.
She is young and beautiful, she has a lot of life ahead of her...
-Britney will be back...

I think in all reality it’s more like he’s just telling her she should work again and not let them win and let everything she has to offer go to waste. I’m not sure I could see him wanting to be her manger but maybe he offered as a way to try and sway her. 

In all honesty I don’t see Britney staying retired, I do think someday she’ll release something it’s just not going to happen anytime soon. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.