Radar Online says "snitch" from Britney's life says she gained 20 LBS: 'Pigging Out' to Heal Her Broken Heart

11 hours ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

It’s off season ***** mind your business bish

For Britney it´s off seeason since years and she also looks like that since years so the article is definitely wrong afrter she is a bit chbubby and heavier since at least 3 years now. She simply got lazy and has no goal so she let herself go.

Let’s all put ourselves in her position. She spent years on a strict diet of lean chicken and veggies. She’s allowed to indulge in foods like fried chicken and chocolate like the rest of us. Which it looks like she’s doing only in moderation. I’d blow up like a balloon if I was in her shoes.

spacer.png

She should tell everyone to kiss her fat ***.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DavebBautista said:

For Britney it´s off seeason since years and she also looks like that since years so the article is definitely wrong afrter she is a bit chbubby and heavier since at least 3 years now. She simply got lazy and has no goal so she let herself go.

spacer.png

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Popprincess19 said:

Saying this type of crap in 2024 deserves an insta meltdown, what do you think would happen if they said that about Taylor Swift?

I just think she should ignore this cuz it looks like a lot of media outlets just want to get a reaction from her. They write way worse stuff and she never defends herself unless it's about her looks. 

3 hours ago, DavebBautista said:

It’s okay to let yourself go. 

As she should :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

bestiesoutsold-taylor-swift.gif

Spoiler

Long as she doesn't go on skinny needle rants whenever her body is photographed though, claiming the photos are edited to make her fatter or body doubles :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:... Makes her look insecure as hell.

Edited by Baronesse

Guess she do flash that belly a little in that clip.. Hm. Makes me feel like I've followed her forever. So nasty back then when people went like she was fat.

Britney put the ice cream back in the freezer! I've only known sportney! I'm not sure I'm ready for this! What if you become fat and then next thing I'm fat? I'm already having a protein powder crisis. I'm to be a good example for my men! OMG it's happening, panic attack..

Ok ok ok calm down me, be fat if that's what you need right now Britney. I'll just work for both of us then, I can do it.. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.