Katy Perry teases new ‘143’ song

19 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

If you need to clean your ears after listening to that travesty

Please, just stream the original.

A classic!

Dr. Puke is so lazy! sampling a 90s house classic so he could get some streams. The first single is not even out and we are already over her.

I mean, what a complete lack of inspiration to simply reuse the instrumental and the 'La Da Dee La Da Da' from 'Gypsy Woman,' the most strong track of the 90s, to make a bland comeback without taking any risks. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

The laughing emoji would imply otherwise. Gaslighting isn't flattering either. I guess we all have our inadequacies. One would need to wonder which is more harmful? The natural aging process or having a persuasive pattern of deflecting. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think I know which poison I’ll pick. 

? I don't understand everything... But again, I don't make fun of people face or body! Aging is natural, even if I don't think she looks old at all in this video and in general. Women in this industry are treated really badly, I'm against it and I would never do it! It's disgusting!

The emoji laugh was only about her face that she supposed made after the comments "smile if you love gay" "why are your working with Luke". It's hilarious. The faces pictures alone without the comments wouldn't make me laugh. I hope I'm clear now. I don't like her and I think she did bad things but I would never talk bad about her face or her body!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

? I don't understand everything... But again, I don't make fun of people face or body! Aging is natural, even if I don't think she looks old at all in this video and in general. Women in this industry are treated really badly, I'm against it and I would never do it! It's disgusting!

The emoji laugh was only about her face that she supposed made after the comments "smile if you love gay" "why are your working with Luke". It's hilarious. The faces pictures alone without the comments wouldn't make me laugh. I hope I'm clear now. I don't like her and I think she did bad things but I would never talk bad about her face or her body!

Ok, thanks for clarifying. :-) 

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.