Just for your information.

On 7/10/2024 at 12:23 PM, SlideAway said:

I’m not Abdul.

Never have been, never will be.

@DiamondCircus @Neydelinska Spearsi @Princessmimi

Please stop the nonsense.

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

On 7/11/2024 at 10:38 AM, Dante. said:

Shut up Abdul :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

@Jordan Miller and this is why many members knew Abdul had more accounts.

As you can see, he posted from the "Veronica Witch" account and changed his name to Dante.

Dante.'s Content (breatheheavy.com)

It's concerning that Abudl is making all these accounts then sending out reports on members to make it seem like many are reporting comments to get them tossed out the forum when they're all coming from his many multiple accounts. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

@Jordan Miller and this is why many members knew Abdul had more accounts.

As you can see, he posted from the "Veronica Witch" account and changed his name to Dante.

Dante.'s Content (breatheheavy.com)

It's concerning that Abudl is making all these accounts then sending out reports on members to make it seem like many are reporting comments to get them tossed out the forum when they're all coming from his many multiple accounts. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Omg you are so dramatic :jackk_alien:I was always nice and  polite with you I really don’t understand the hate :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Edited by Dante.
On 7/17/2024 at 2:35 PM, femmef4toole said:

Can we maybe leave this user alone. I’m not schooled on this subject whatsoever but they said they aren’t that person so they aren’t that person until proven otherwise. Grown arse adults bullying people online is bizarre. 

Well one of them just got verified as an Abdul account, I know you said you're not schooled on this subject here is the run down.

Abdul was a member on exhale that threated to behead myself, stab moderator @GlitterRain and attacked @Neydelinska Spearsi family as well as death threats towards many members.

Abdul flooded the now removed chat box that was taken from the forum due to his multiple accounts and spamming, he's made death threats against many users.

In addition, he's created a ton of accounts in this forum so some of us can figure out his dupes.

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

I don't understand why he can't put his habit on without showing his face? 

The sad part is this has gotten worse he's under so many accounts imagine him having 10 accounts and using those same 10 accounts to report you to get you banned.

He's trolling and doing just that, and the other members have no clue I think even you were fooled for a minute when you were secretly trying to trash me in this thread with him.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

I don't understand why he can't put his habit on without showing his face? 

I didn’t show my face and why I would do that ??:disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Pressed you got busted again?

:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

you are pressed because Paul aka the housekeeper dumbed your *** and cheated on you with Britney poor  dat  :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Dante. said:

When did i said that ? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:Show me :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:and kindly F off :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I mean which account does it need to be pulled from?

Slide

Veronica

Axx

Abdul

Abdul Taylors version

Dante

Britney is my God

I mean the list goes on and on.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

You desperately want me to be “Abdul”, but I’m not. Someone claiming to be Abdul even told you I’m not.

Ask yourself why they’d bother. Honestly. 

Some of you people are actually crazy.

• Like 1
Just now, SlideAway said:

You desperately want me to be “Abdul”, but I’m not. Someone claiming to be Abdul even told you I’m not.

Ask yourself why they’d bother. Honestly. 

Some of you people are actually crazy.

Like many members said you can send proof of yourself to Jordan, we all know what Abdul already looks like based on the pics he's posted and his noods he was DM'ing users.

One thing you and @Dante. aren't going to do is try and turn this around to make us all look crazy when you both clearly are the same user.

If you're not send Jordan the proof of your valid ID and I'll apologize. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.