Just for your information.

2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Hide contents

It’s not even funny. I’m being accused of being a person that allegedly said some very unsavoury things, and others in the forum are treating me differently because of it.

Would you like it if that happened to you?

2 hours ago, SlideAway said:

It’s not even funny. I’m being accused of being a person that allegedly said some very unsavoury things, and others in the forum are treating me differently because of it.

Would you like it if that happened to you?

It's already happened, I kept getting labeled as the worst person and other things, even though I'm the only one who has the decency to admit my mistakes and apologized. And now after a year, someone else comes will come back from vacation and starts pulling out what I did more than one year ago - bookmark my words :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Wendy Williams
14 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

It's already happened, I kept getting labeled as the worst person and other things, even though I'm the only one who has the decency to admit my mistakes and apologized. And now after a year, someone else comes will come back from vacation and starts pulling out what I did more than one year ago - bookmark my words :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

The difference between our situations, though, is that I haven’t done anything to apologise for because I’m not Abdul.

Some would say I protest too much about the accusation, but I’m just uninterested in being caught up in yours and others previous dramas, because I wasn’t there!

I’m sorry you’ve been labelled, but that has nothing to do with me.

1 minute ago, King B. said:

who tf is Abdul?

People takes this board way too seriously 

Abdul is someone that allegedly (I think) said (via text?!?) that he wanted to cut someone’a head off.

Perhaps I’m taking it too seriously, but I’ve never told someone I want to cut their head off, so I’m a bit annoyed, frankly.

The troll that instigated the rumour is pretty quiet about it now.

22 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

The difference between our situations, though, is that I haven’t done anything to apologise for because I’m not Abdul.

Some would say I protest too much about the accusation, but I’m just uninterested in being caught up in yours and others previous dramas, because I wasn’t there!

I’m sorry you’ve been labelled, but that has nothing to do with me.

I would say more about it, but I don't want to bring up the past, maybe in another place. 

46 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I would say more about it, but I don't want to bring up the past, maybe in another place. 

Respectfully, I really don't want to know.
I just want the stupid rumours and accusations to stop.

:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

7 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

The same people accusing me of being Abdul were accusing you of being Abdul not so long ago, were they not?

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Make it make sense.

You should send a video or a picture to the mods to prove that you are not Abdul 

Just now, Veronica Spears said:

You should send a video or a picture to the mods to prove that you are not Abdul 

How would the mods know what Abdul looks like? As someone else pointed out yesterday, we are all strangers on the internet. Anyone can lie about who they are.
DiamondCircus (for instance) could be Donald Trump for all we know...

• Haha 4
41 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

Respectfully, I really don't want to know.
I just want the stupid rumours and accusations to stop.

:whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

But you know what I realized? People treat others the way they want to be seen. So if one person is mean and rude to another, it's because that person wants to be seen that way and we should all respect that person's wish to think the worst of them, right?

31 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

The same people accusing me of being Abdul were accusing you of being Abdul not so long ago, were they not?

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Make it make sense.

17 minutes ago, Veronica Spears said:

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But you know what I realized? People treat others the way they want to be seen. So if one person is mean and rude to another, it's because that person wants to be seen that way and we should all respect that person's wish to think the worst of them, right?

I think you're right.

I just don't want people to feel like they need to behave like that. They can be so much better off not having a bad attitude, and be welcomed rather than being rejected.

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, SlideAway said:

I think you're right.

I just don't want people to feel like they need to behave like that. They can be so much better off not having a bad attitude, and be welcomed rather than being rejected.

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I don't know, maybe they like the feeling of being rejected. They end up alone like Regina George.  

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.