Katy Perry announces new album '143'

15 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Its the red one you posted. 😊

I mean when you said blue cover I thought you mean the baby blue one. Not about the vinyl inside. Lol I don’t pay much attention to the vinyls because I actually don’t collect them. But i know you do and you like them so that’s why i tagged you.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Fita said:

I mean when you said blue cover I thought you mean the baby blue one. Not about the vinyl inside. Lol I don’t pay much attention to the vinyls because I actually don’t collect them. But i know you do and you like them so that’s why i tagged you.

Thank you, I appreciate it!

I found it finally: 

RECORDSTOREDAY.COM

143 IS A PARTY AND EVERYONE IS INVITED! Katy Perry has officially launched an exciting new era with the long awaited sixth studio album �143�. Katy set out to create a bold, exuberant...

• Love 1

Sad, the visuals are giving but the song & production are not there. I knew Dr. Luke would give her subpar tracks. Even AI-generated versions of Woman's World are better than this... Only the 2nd single will be able to save her from having the lowest sales in her career.

Edited by Hope
17 minutes ago, Hope said:

Sad, the visuals are giving but the song & production are not there. I knew Dr. Luke would give her subpar tracks. Even AI-generated versions of Woman's World are better than this... Only the 2nd single will be able to save her from having the lowest sales in her career.

The album sounds like full of bops to me

• Super Mods
On 7/10/2024 at 6:49 PM, Kyky said:

She set the bar too high with teenage dream and prism. It’s just kind of hard for me to get into anything else by her. 

Same.

Teenage Dream is one of the best albums of the 2010s.

Its her magnum opus.

It sucks how she peaked so early in her career.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.