1 minute ago, Britney Baby said:

Xtina was rude for years towards Britney for no reason 

Xtina shaded and talked **** about Britney for years, and mentioned her like 20 times in old interviews 

Yet X Tina came to support Britney with that beautiful open letter and all the tweets in support of Britney's rights and freedoms.

Britney's fat shaming attack on her wasn't called for, Britney's been rude too insulting fast-food employees, and accusing people of assault that didn't happen. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Xtina was rude for years towards Britney for no reason 

Xtina shaded and talked **** about Britney for years, and mentioned her like 20 times in old interviews 

To be fair, she was one of the few celebrities that spoke up publicly against the con when FreeBritney exploded. Britney trashed her while somehow giving fake “feminists” like Beyoncé and Gaga a pass… and they didn’t speak up at all. 

I had no idea she followed Katy, that’s unfortunate. I’ll bet she doesn’t know. Then again, she probably reads Exhale so maybe we can expect some shade soon. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 3
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

To be fair, she was one of the few celebrities that spoke up publicly against the con when FreeBritney exploded. Britney trashed her while somehow giving fake “feminists” like Beyoncé and Gaga a pass… and they didn’t speak up at all. 

:ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:I had no idea she followed Katy, that’s unfortunate. I’ll bet she doesn’t know. Then again, she probably reads Exhale so maybe we can expect some shade soon. 

Do we know if Beyonce or Lady Gaga may have reached out to Britney privately to support her?

I feel like her anger toward Christina (not saying she should've reacted the way she did) may have been more hurt as opposed to outrage. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I had no idea she followed Katy, that’s unfortunate. I’ll bet she doesn’t know. Then again, she probably reads Exhale so maybe we can expect some shade soon. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Christina also wrote Britney a letter apologizing and showed Britney support for the stint on the X Factor and tweeted out support during the FF Era tweeting Britney in support.

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Do we know if Beyonce or Lady Gaga may have reached out to Britney privately to support her?

I feel like her anger toward Christina (not saying she should've reacted the way she did) may have been more hurt as opposed to outrage. 

Not sure, but wasn’t it literally impossible to even get to her during the con? I’d assume the only way to show support would be online, publicly. 

She tends to be nice to people that don’t deserve it too, like Justin. Then again, she was also too nice to Christina back in the day too, even going as far as saying “I wish I could sing like Christina” (or something like that) while Christina was being shady. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Christina also wrote Britney a letter apologizing and showed Britney support for the stint on the X Factor and tweeted out support during the FF Era tweeting Britney in support.

What letter? A private one? I only remember that she posted a nice and long message to support her, before everyone else jumped on the bandwagon (if that). 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Gaga is one of the only chicks in the industry who never talked bad about other artists in interviews or anything, She's not insecure like Xtina and Katy

Katy is easily the worst. Her shades are nasty, low and irrelevant, she was never even on Britney’s level. With Britney and Christina, at least they were both superstars and the world kept pitting them against each other. 

I don’t recall Gaga being problematic, but for someone always selling feminism and blah blah she sure kept her mouth shut during the con, just like many other “feminists”. 

But yeah, Katy’s the worst. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Not sure, but wasn’t it literally impossible to even get to her during the con? I’d assume the only way to show support would be online, publicly. 

She tends to be nice to people that don’t deserve it too, like Justin. Then again, she was also too nice to Christina back in the day too, even going as far as saying “I wish I could sing like Christina” (or something like that) while Christina was being shady. 

With Justin and Christina, she clearly has conflicted emotions on, because they all have history. After Christina's post, Britney implied that she knew what was going on, that's why I wrote her lashing out at Christina was more out of being hurt or betrayed. 

• Like 4
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

With Justin and Christina, she clearly has conflicted emotions on, because they all have history. After Christina's post, Britney implied that she knew what was going on, that's why I wrote her lashing out at Christina was more out of being hurt or betrayed. 

And yet Rosenfraud knew more than X Tina, the B Army and anyone else and walked away with millions of dollars and NO JUSTICE.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

And yet Rosenfraud knew more than X Tina, the B Army and anyone else and walked away with millions of dollars and NO JUSTICE.

What does that have to do with what I wrote back to that commenter or the topic of this post? No one brought up anything about the case/Rosengart, but all you know how to do is derail and stir up sh1t. If you have nothing insightful to say that's on topic, just butt out. 

• Like 3