From The Princess Of Pop To Now The Ex Of A Felon Housekeeper What's Next For Britney?

Reports are now alleging that Britney dumped Paul for her kids, if true is this the decision needed for them to reunite?

I doubt it because, they had one phone call and money will be drying up so I can see a money motivated reunion.

Nonetheless, now that Paul is gone what's next? She went from the Princess of pop to dating a felon housekeeper with a slew of charges.

Will she finally return to the industry single and free?

Britney Spears, boyfriend Paul Soliz trashed Vegas hotel room during  'intense fight' months before LA incident: report : r/entertainment

• Love 1
Just now, nowimstronger said:

I doubt Paul is gone. They probably got in fight and then made up. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them photographed together in the coming weeks.

I still don't buy the story Britney alleged that happened at the hotel that night, there have been rumors of fights and abuse.

People are quick to say Scam gave Britney bruises yet turn the cheek when it comes to this monster Paul.

3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

she will continue to be what she has become since c-ship began: an act of nostalgia. Eternal it girl from the 2000s.

Yeah they took her prime years away from B, she turns 43 this year so as time passes the chances become more slim at greater performances.

Just now, LizeS_ said:

If someone told me back in 2004 when I became a fan that 20 years laters this would be Britney Spears, I wouldn't have believed you. 

This confirmation out of all the men in the world she was shacked up with Paul and people in here wanted it hidden so bad.

Now that she’s single maybe Will I Am is crafting another AI song.

• Love 1

I think the obsession of Britney returning to the industry needs to stop...She doesn't want to work right now, and people who desperately want her to return are setting themselves up for failure...And besides, why on earth would you want her to return now? She needs to heal first and learn how to love herself first.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I think the obsession of Britney returning to the industry needs to stop...She doesn't want to work right now, and people who desperately want her to return are setting themselves up for failure...And besides, why on earth would you want her to return now? She needs to heal first and learn how to love herself first.

Britney and Paul breaking up hopefully helps her find more healing and other things to invest in. Glad things ended before it got worse. Far as a return I think most would be happy with an album of unreleased songs.

• Love 2
Posted (edited)

An american woman millionaire doing whatever the f uck she wants.  The options are limitless. 

Tour with Nsync and fill in for J-Tim

Write a white paper on nuclear fusion and quantum physics? 

Host a vegan bbq in Toronto 

Make a film about Snow adventure 

Harleys in Hawaii?

Bake sourdough? 

I DO hope she stays single for at least a year or three. Get back to in the zone B. Just doing her.

Edited by RBFLOVESBRITNEY
  • Love 1

She needs to do something productive with her life, Britney needs to go back to work, occupy her life and time with something on her level, and stop making stupid, bad quality Instagram videos with her teenage friend Cade.

Just now, Cruise said:

She needs to do something productive with her life, Britney needs to go back to work, occupy her life and time with something on her level, and stop making stupid, bad quality Instagram videos with her teenage friend Cade.

As long as she doesn't take care of her mental health, she won't be able to do anything. 

2 minutes ago, Cruise said:

Yeah Cade in the picture is always sus.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.