Katy’s music video seemingly referencing an old Kesha photo.

Posted (edited)

Thoughts?

Mine are that the imagery is far too close of a likeness to Kesha’s photoshoot, and frankly, knowing the details about Dr Luke, and Katy’s tendency to be a complete B to artists who have suffered trauma, this is too much of a coincidence not to be connected one way or another.

You have to be a bit delulu not to see it, frankly.

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Edited by SlideAway
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

She may or may not have intended it. But the point is, these photos and videos are viewed by millions of people and these artists business affairs are just that, a business.

This shows poor market research and sensitivity planning OR shows that it was fully intended. Either way it’s a bad look 

• Like 3

Well, she did blatantly made fun of Britneys mental health and head shaving and not once apologized, so i wouldnt be surprised about this. She clearly had a mean approach towards women who are victimized. This is exactly the same concept of the photoshoot no question about that part, and she is working with dr fluke,  no way she doesnt know about kesha and her work related to dr fluke, no question about that part either. But whether or not this was intentional we dont know. I personaly think this isnt a coincidance, but thats just me. Maybe she is using her as a ploy and gimmick to gain views and popularity, maybe not and this is a very bad accurate coincidance. To give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe theres more to the story we dont know. However, one things for sure, that every decision has been made bery poorly with no regards to fellow female artists and millions suffering from r.pe trauma and ab.se, quite contrary to the songs msg.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Well, she did blatantly made fun of Britneys mental health and head shaving and not once apologized, so i wouldnt be surprised about this. She clearly had a mean approach towards women who are victimized. This is exactly the same concept of the photoshoot no question about that part, and she is working with dr fluke,  no way she doesnt know about kesha and her work related to dr fluke, no question about that part either. But whether or not this was intentional we dont know. I personaly think this isnt a coincidance, but thats just me. Maybe she is using her as a ploy and gimmick to gain views and popularity, maybe not and this is a very bad accurate coincidance. To give her the benefit of the doubt, maybe theres more to the story we dont know. However, one things for sure, that every decision has been made bery poorly with no regards to fellow female artists and millions suffering from r.pe trauma and ab.se, quite contrary to the songs msg.

Agreed.

The producer, then the song name choice, and now the undeniable likeness to Kesha's previous work…

:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I think it’s gross and whoever is responsible should be ashamed!

:grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

Posted (edited)

She is just using the whole scandal for her personal gain and views cuz she got nothing interesting about her or her music. The worst thing for her everyone can do is to just ignore that low life. Seriously, what a desperate idiot. 

That clearly looks like kesha. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 1

I don’t like Katy and it’s obvious she doesn’t have much to offer, but I don’t know about the Kesha and Dr Luke situation.

Kesha claimed that he had also **** Katy, which she denied. Would she really work with the guy that rap.ed her? Now, if she DID choose to work with her own rap.ist then she’s got far worse issues than being a bad friend. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.