Somebody invented AI and it’s…

Posted (edited)

Roman Bridger, director.

How did King use the iconic Ghostface voice changer so that it perfectly completed other characters voices? 

(I’ve just been watching it again)

Is anybody else excited for Scream 7? I think they should open with Maureen Prescotts mur*** but you don’t know what’s going on until Billy & Stu show themselves. You think it’s just a random gal.

Edited by femmef4toole
Posted (edited)

I've been thinking about it recently!

I don't know what's crazier, the fact that they dropped this device in 2000 in an otherwise realistic movie (as in, without supernatural or sci-fi elements) without any explanation, or that we now live in a reality where that's actually possible. 

I'm not excited about 7 anymore because of the whole thing they did with Melissa Barrera. The fact that they were going to wrap up a new trilogy that managed to find its own footing only to lose the two main actors and have to completely rewrite the script is really disappointing. It's a pity because I really enjoyed VI (V not so much but it wasn't bad). 

Edited by MrTrouble
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, MrTrouble said:

I've been thinking about it recently!

I don't know what's crazier, the fact that they dropped this device in 2000 in an otherwise realistic movie (as in, without supernatural or sci-fi elements) without any explanation, or that we now live in a reality where that's actually possible. 

I'm not excited about 7 anymore because of the whole thing they did with Melissa Barrera. The fact that they were going to wrap up a new trilogy that managed to find its own footing only to lose the two main actors and have to completely rewrite the script is really disappointing. It's a pity because I really enjoyed VI (V not so much but it wasn't bad). 

Am glad I aren’t the only peoples who thinks about this hahahahah - it’s madness - why didn’t Gale or Dewey follow up with “he’s got our voices” with “how the **** does he have our voices” 

agree with you about 7 - I’m excited but I’m not so excited cuz I loved the second trilogy in the making even more so when Skeet Ulrich said Sam’s arc was to become the killer in Scream 7! Woulda been amazing. 

But also excited for 7 just because as much as this is my favourite film franchise I think it needs to end like properly end and Neve coming back is the perfect way to do it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.