JT is struggling even more!

4 minutes ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

…Nsync didnt tour between 2003 till now because of Justin and “his career,” now he is trying to get them back. Ive always hated him because of this and I think the rest of nsync has the right not to. Especially JC. 

I thought it was JC who was 'holding up' the touring because he's introverted and doesn't want that kind of attention anymore, but agree with you. Seems like that ship has sailed. 

• Love 2

He has no prestige. This tour is doing well because it's in 10/20K arenas. Purely nostalgic audience. He did not mark a generation and his image will always be linked to an ex-boyfriend of Britney and now by a prison.

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, Cuber said:

He has no prestige. This tour is doing well because it's in 10/20K arenas. Purely nostalgic audience. He did not mark a generation and his image will always be linked to an ex-boyfriend of Britney and now by a prison.

The tour is not doing so great. He isn't selling out these venues. Looks like this will be his last tour for a while.

1 minute ago, britney_rocks said:

I don’t understand. I don’t like the guy, and I’m here for his downfall, but every video I’ve seen of his concerts, they look packed and sold out. Am I missing something?

They are sold out. His last show had 40k in attendance. Billboard boxscore said his shows for May grossed over $34 million and that was for just 12 shows. The people on twitter like to lie because they hate him, but the numbers don’t lie.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

O último show dele teve 40 mil pessoas. Você não acredita no verso do Twitter que o odeia.

Only this one was 40K. The rest is arena. He could be at the level of The Weekend or Bruno Mars in demand, but he is doomed to nostalgia for Nsync only.

9 minutes ago, Cuber said:

Only this one was 40K. The rest is arena. He could be at the level of The Weekend or Bruno Mars in demand, but he is doomed to nostalgia for Nsync only.

He is 3 decades into his career. He’s a legacy act now and that’s fine. The fact that he was able to sell out the stadium show is a good sign. Billboard said he pulled in over $34 million for 12 shows for the month of May.

56 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

They are sold out. His last show had 40k in attendance. Billboard boxscore said his shows for May grossed over $34 million and that was for just 12 shows. The people on twitter like to lie because they hate him, but the numbers don’t lie.

There's literally ticketmaster showing plenty of tickets for every show ahead. Just check :shocked_red_keyboard_type_computer:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.