Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

3 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

if a man did this to her and left her she would be ranting about it for weeks. 

For real. If Britney still talks constantly about things from more than 20 years ago (like her relationship with Timberlake) can you imagine if her man leaves her to be with a more relevant woman? 

The endless drama captions for months... actually years to come.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I think it's so weird that every beautiful man that hooks up with Britney is called a golddigger

It's so disrespectful to Britney, it's like you guys unconsciously say she doesn't deserve that and no one beautiful and young wants to hook with her, it's like you are saying she's not worthy to be loved bc every guy just wants her money.

You guys are unbelievable. 

What’s disrespectful is Brit going after married men and men that have girlfriends. Britney is showcasing to her self that she feels unworthy based on her interests in hanging out with Paul. Every guy has wanted her money girl! With the exception of JT.

1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

For real. If Britney still talks constantly about things from more than 20 years ago (like her relationship with Timberlake) can you imagine if her man leaves her to be with a more relevant woman? 

The endless drama captions for months... actually years to come.

It’s interesting people think Paul’s wife isn’t allowed to go online and air out her grievances yet Brit can go on IG and rant over and over.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What’s disrespectful is Brit going after married men and men that have girlfriends. Britney is showcasing to her self that she feels unworthy based on her interests in hanging out with Paul. Every guy has wanted her money girl! With the exception of JT.

It's not her fault if those guys say they're unhappy and doesn't like their relationship and is ready to mingle,

if they want she wants, everybody has a prior relationship, it's more easy for someone to leave their previous relationship to something new than a single man to decide to not be single 

3 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

It's not her fault if those guys say they're unhappy and doesn't like their relationship and is ready to mingle,

if they want she wants, everybody has a prior relationship, it's more easy for someone to leave their previous relationship to something new than a single man to decide to not be single 

Several of these weren’t prior relationships these were with taken men.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Constant meltdowns? Girl you got me confused with someone else! I’m not sitting around being delusional over some non existent album. 

Not my fault this woman is calling out Brit.

Not sure why you are talking about an album? The topic we were discussing was your frequent meltdowns over Britney's private life.

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s interesting people think Paul’s wife isn’t allowed to go online and air out her grievances yet Brit can go on IG and rant over and over.

The so called "empathy" only works for a stan if it’s happening with their idol.

A selfish and cult-ish feeling some fans share.

I do think this woman wants attention, money and whatever she can get with this story... but Britney is the one deciding to do stupid things,  mistakes with a pattern. She will eventually pay the price, like everybody else.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I think it's so weird that every beautiful man that hooks up with Britney is called a golddigger

It's so disrespectful to Britney, it's like you guys unconsciously say she doesn't deserve that and no one beautiful and young wants to hook with her, it's like you are saying she's not worthy to be loved bc every guy just wants her money.

You guys are unbelievable. 

Yes because the young blonde hot russian that just moved to cali and is promoting himself through instagram and announcing he likes older women has enough money and just moved to cali to cure cancer :clownery_makeup_meme::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yes because the young blonde hot russian that just moved to cali and is promoting himself through instagram and announcing he likes older women has enough money and just moved to cali to cure cancer :clownery_makeup_meme::jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It's not instagram, he's low profile, he moved 1 year and a half, let the immigrant thrive too,

He likes money just like everybody else, he is hot, he's nice and deserves to be happy so what, he works in something relate to translate. 

Edited by Jup1ter
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

The so called "empathy" only works for a stan if it’s happening with their idol.

A selfish and cult-ish feeling some fans share.

I do think this woman wants attention, money and whatever she can get with this story... but Britney is the one deciding to do stupid things,  mistakes with a pattern. She will eventually pay the price, like everybody else.

It's sad that people in here want to co sign, cheating, hooking up with married men and men that have wives and girlfriends.

The only crumb they seem to be holding onto is that Paul is no longer married to that woman which doesn't change his criminal history and the danger Britney could be in being with him.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Disgusting that you think cheating, adultery and having affairs is cool because it's Britney Spears.

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

TBH its not really a big deal, I'm not a moralist, I don't know why this is still such a taboo and so outraged by society till this day, people get sick of each other and they should be with whoever they want. It's not a crime to change partners. 

Ariana Grande did the same thing, who really cares tbh, it's not our business. 

Edited by Jup1ter
Just now, Jup1ter said:

TBH its not really a big deal, I'm not a moralist, I don't know why this is still such a taboo and so outraged by society till this day, people get sick of each other and they should be with whoever they want. It's not a crime to change partners. 

It's not a crime to change partners and people should be with who they'd like with the exception of having to cheat, be a home wrecker and have affairs.

If someone is tired of their relationship, they can end it and go be with anyone they'd like, when kids are involved it's even more disgusting.

Glad to see you doubled down on your cosigning of this mess Britney put herself in. 

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It's not a crime to change partners and people should be with who they'd like with the exception of having to cheat, be a home wrecker and have affairs.

If someone is tired of their relationship, they can end it and go be with anyone they'd like, when kids are involved it's even more disgusting.

Glad to see you doubled down on your cosigning of this mess Britney put herself in. 

To cheat is a way of end their relationship tho, specially with a big name

Just now, Jup1ter said:

To cheat is a way of end their relationship tho, specially with a big name

That logic is not smart, cheating to end a relationship is just immaturity and shows that person shouldn't be in a relationship.

Britney being with married men over and over again isn't cool.

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

That logic is not smart, cheating to end a relationship is just immaturity and shows that person shouldn't be in a relationship.

Britney being with married men over and over again isn't cool.

this happens all the time,

my boyfriend ended his marriage bc his wife cheated on him, this is the most natural thing that happens in relationship, it's like saying, I'm with someone new now I find someone interesting and that's it, it's more regular than get a divorce and just then start looking for a new relationship. People cheat and break up bc they're already interested in a new relationship. This really shouldn't be like OMG THIS IS SO IMMACULATE SO UNNACEPTABLE SOOO AND SO, it's their business. 

It's easier to cheat, bc to cheat is like "I found someone hot and it happened", than to go and break up bc to mature break up it's a conversation about not being happy or wanting that person anymore, and you have to explain to them why you don't want to be in that relationship, it feels like it's more hurting and exhausting than just go and cheat and let the person find out, that's why people cheats and will cheat all the time. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's sad that people in here want to co sign, cheating, hooking up with married men and men that have wives and girlfriends.

The only crumb they seem to be holding onto is that Paul is no longer married to that woman which doesn't change his criminal history and the danger Britney could be in being with him.

They will say anything, but most of them really believed Britney dumped him and didn't know about his past lol.

Anything to justify something they wouldn’t if we talk about other people.

Can we see they justifying the same things if we talk about Katy Perry, Rihanna,  Beyonce, Gaga doing the same things Britney does? Hmm I don't think so.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

They will say anything, but most of them really believed Britney dumped him and didn't know about his past lol.

Anything to justify something they wouldn’t if we talk about other people.

Can we see they justifying the same things if we talk about Katy Perry, Rihanna,  Beyonce, Gaga doing the same things Britney does? Hmm I don't think so.

For real same ones get in a tizzy if you say you don't like a Britney outfit or that she's with a criminal and we're the worst ever, yet those same people are body shaming, fat shame, celebrate amputees, and wish ill will on others and pray for downfalls. They act as though others are evil, yet their own actions show more horror.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.