Paul’s wife to Britney: “I'm demanding a public apology too for taking my husband n you ready had one”

11 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, please tell me what I'm enabling and who I'm serving as a 'yes person' for. Because my comments have so much weight on a 42 year old who doesn't know I exist. 

Yet people seem to think my comments have so much weight on a woman who knows none of us exist! Cute playing it into your favor. 

7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Clocked em :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: that’s what they do stir up drama throw rocks hide hands then cry for mods.

We only need to look at almost anything you post to know you’re talking about yourself…

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You do realize I’m the Britney realm this is going to be the reality for years to come. 

Oh, is this the reality? Funny, cause I recall you made a post asking users if they'd prefer an album or performance from Britney and what she planned on doing in the 2024-2025 year, as if she's a free agent from the NBA. So I guess that post was pointless then, seeing this is the reality. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Oh, is this the reality? Funny, cause I recall you made a post asking users if they'd prefer an album or performance from Britney and what she planned on doing in the 2024-2025 year, as if she's a free agent from the NBA. So I guess that post was pointless then, seeing this is the reality. 

Asking a question versus what’s happening are two different things girl..  Brit said she retired so is having this forum pointless? :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

12 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

This is literally not even true. Didn’t Britney see him in the 5H video and  say yes that one I want him like he was prey?!?!?!? Do you not understand that Britney is picking these guys!

Like he has no free will. She picked federline too. Doesnt change that they went w it for personal gain and sold her out. 

The tmz insiders and Britney's bruises suspiciously stopped after scam was out of her house. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

Like he has no free will. She picked federline too. Doesnt change that they went w it for personal gain and sold her out. 

The tmz insiders and Britney's bruises suspiciously stopped after scam was out of her house. 

Scam has no power and if he was physically abusing Britney I’m sure she wouldn’t let him get away with it. Remember Britney dances with knives, lit cigarettes, is clumsy and falls and hurts herself when bopping around. 

Just now, Gutterguppy said:

You tell me, since this is the reality for years to come. 

You tell me, since you think asking a question about performances and music was no point. This has been the reality for years since her freedom and May never return to the industry she said.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

You tell me, since you think asking a question about performances and music was no point. This has been the reality for years since her freedom and May never return to the industry she said.

If this is the reality for years to come, why bother asking hypotheticals about her 2024-2025 musical plans then? This is the reality and she's not coming back to the industry, right? 

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

If this is the reality for years to come, why bother asking hypotheticals about her 2024-2025 musical plans then? This is the reality and she's not coming back to the industry, right? 

It was Britney’s claim she retired we don’t know if she will return or not! As of now the reality is she’s retired so once again is this forum pointless to ask questions or discuss B?

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It was Britney’s claim she retired we don’t know if she will return or not! As of now the reality is she’s retired so once again is this forum pointless to ask questions or discuss B?

She said she's not coming back, so we do know she's not returning, which like you said is the reality. So how can she have plans for 2025 if she's shacking up with her housekeeper? Just seems to be moot point to discuss if she's already said she's not returning.

1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

She said she's not coming back, so we do know she's not returning, which like you said is the reality. So how can she have plans for 2025 if she's shacking up with her housekeeper? Just seems to be moot point to discuss if she's already said she's not returning.

We don’t know 100% that she’s not returning B says a lot of untrue things. You’re just pressed this is the reality. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

We don’t know 100% that she’s not returning B says a lot of untrue things. You’re just pressed this is the reality. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Pressed where? I didn't realize you were sitting next to me and could see the emotions on my face lol. But keep peddling your nonsense theories about me being a dupe account of another user :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.