Kesha releases ‘JOYRIDE’

9 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Ehhh. It’s good for like 50 seconds. I don’t think this will go places. Pop music is truly dead 😅

Well considering you like about half the song I'm assuming the other half will grow on you :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

8 hours ago, Red Wine Supernova said:

I hate to say it but I’m not feeling this :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Me neither. The song started I was like ughh. Not feeling this. My ears kinda ached. And I tried to listen to it again and: no.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Markoct said:

This is heavily Blackout influenced tbh. Its Somewhere along fraekshow, Toy soldeir. Gimme more and  Get nakd.

Funny thing, the first time I listened to it on Spotify today, the next song was Gimme More, lol. 

It's a BOP. I'm really happy for her. This is the first song she releases that I truly love in maybe a decade. 

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, IamMax said:

Funny thing, the first time I listened to it on Spotify today, the next song was Gimme More, lol. 

It's a BOP. I'm really happy for her. This is the first song she releases that I truly love in maybe a decade. 

Well the chorus is literally 'gimme gimme more's melody and 'joyride' give FREAKSHOW tone.

Making every mother****er (GIMME GIMME ) turn (MORE)
Fell from heaven no, it didn hurt
Beep beep best night of your life

Joyride

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

Edited by Markoct
The only difference is that its 3 gimmes . Gimme gimme gimme more
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.