šŸŒ¹Read Britney's Memoir, I wonder if she still loves JT

After finishing Britney's memoir, I can't help but wonder if she still holds a flame for Justin Timberlake. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

She also seems to bring him up quite often on social media. I get that first love can be intense and stay with us our whole lives, but it seems peculiar that she seems to revisit the subject of Justin so much, especially after all these years... šŸŒ¹

What do ya'll think?

:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

Memoir Examples:

-""Pretty soon I realized that I was head over heels in love with him ā€” so in love with him it was pathetic. When he and I were anywhere in the same vicinity ā€” his mom even said this ā€” we were like magnets.ā€

-"I was so in love with Justin, just smitten. I donā€™t know if when youā€™re younger loveā€™s a different thing, but what Justin and I had was special. He wouldnā€™t even have to say anything or do anything for me to feel close to him."

-"I always expected us to have a family together one day. "

-"I wouldnā€™t want to push him into something he didnā€™t want. Our relationship was too important to me....After that, I was messed up for a while, especially because I still did love Justin so much. It was insane how much I loved him, and for me it was unfortunate..."

Ā 

Instagram Examples:

- "...I also wanted to say I am in love with Justin Timberlake's new song 'Selfish' šŸŒ¹ It is soo good and how come every time I see Justin and Jimmy together I laugh so hard ???"

- "....Do you want to bring it to the court or will you go home crying to your mom like you did last time???ā€... Iā€™m not sorry!!!ā€

*There's a bunch of examples of Britney seemingly shading and/or responding to JT... I feel like unless you care about someone, you won't take the time toĀ acknowledge their presence...*

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ɨ
Ɨ