Britney Talking In Baby Voice With Dog Snow

1 minute ago, LizeS_ said:

She should just buy an apartment, why have this huge house just for herself?!

Yeah, I don't see the point. Even more weird than not leaving LA. 

I wonder if she can sell the house... if she can really leave without anybody interfering on her choice... ya know. Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Just now, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, I don't see the point. Even more weird than not leaving LA. 

I wonder if she can sell the house... if she can really leave without anybody interfering on her choice... ya know. Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Not if Cade has anything to do with it.

Spoiler

Britney Spears flashes a shiny smile with Cade Hudson in public

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Is that a budget private jet? Look how dirty the carpet is and how tiny the aisle is. 

I hope it’s safe. I know Britney doesn’t go after fancy things. That type of carpet matches her home decor and yes it looks dilapidated as well.

that is fine i just hope her budget jet like functions properly

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

She should just buy an apartment, why have this huge house just for herself?!

She gets a garage, a pool, a library, an office, rooms for her security, beauty rooms/spa where her nail technicians and hairstylists can come and do her roots and do her nails etc, cinema room, her own gym etc.

Not to mention the positive effects all those beautiful gardens of hers have on your mental health 

Edited by Pinky98
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

She gets a garage, a pool, a library, an office, rooms for her security, beauty rooms/spa where her nail technicians and hairstylists can come and do her roots and do her nails etc, cinema room, her own gym etc.

Not to mention the positive effects all those beautiful gardens of hers have on your mental health 

Oh, to have a nail tech come at my beck and call to do my nails, or have my own private masseuse at my house :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 1
19 hours ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

I hope it’s safe. I know Britney doesn’t go after fancy things. That type of carpet matches her home decor and yes it looks dilapidated as well.

that is fine i just hope her budget jet like functions properly

Oh shut up you are so annoying. 

It's always you with your ridiculous comments acting all high and mighty while having a male es***t on your thumbnail. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.