Britney Talking In Baby Voice With Dog Snow

13 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If she sells the house where is Paul gonna go? Didn't his baby mom kick him out.

True. Maybe she can pay for an apartment for him? Like her team allegedly did for Scam.

Psss... and it will probably happen because at this point Paul must have a lot of juicy Britney secrets just waiting for a tabloid make the offer.

He will be another headache for her and her team very soon. More money for another lowlife man.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

True. Maybe she can pay for an apartment for him? Like her team allegedly did for Scam.

Psss... and it will probably happen because at this point Paul must have a lot of juice Britney secrets just waiting for a tabloid make the offer.

He will be another headache for her and her team very soon. More money for another lowlife man.

True, Scam did get his apartment paid for and Porsha, in this case Snow is Britney's so I don't think Paul has rights to her.

I'm sure he is a headache, but I think her 'team' is just spinning their wheels to try and get her working again.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.