Hollywierd

Ok i'm not a ''good'' member of this forum, i'm like many of us in a Bad place...but yes i call Bull***t...what happened geez...i don't believe those statements....i don't believe those guys....i just want something to hope for but if not i want those mf to stop talking about her like she is their ....nobody owns her geez...i feel like what helped me, her music her art....everything around her is now making me feel down....and i know it's not because of her...idk how to feel anymore ....hollywierd...no wonder i used to have Dreams about her hiding in my basement asking for me to hide her....so

Talk **** bout me i don't Care all i want IS to see happy things, for everyone, and i don't wan't Britney to be a worry for me ,even i Will Always Care for her ....i want to see happy things and not gready mean peoples. (Repost sorry,not) Something's wrong rn...

Edited by 90's barbie
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.