Do Fans Want A Britney Album More Than Performances?

You don’t know Britney personally to state what she is capable of doing sweetie. You also don’t know her personally to state that her performing level is not “up to par”. But great bait thread for people to trash her further.  

If she wants to dominate the stage she can like she has many times before. Make no mistake about it. She’s been performing since she was a child, it’s second nature to her. She’s just messing around on IG.

• Love 6
Just now, monalisaney81 said:

You don’t know Britney personally to state what she is capable of doing sweetie. You also don’t know her personally to state that her performing level is not “up to par”. But great bait thread for people to trash her further.  

If she wants to dominate the stage she can like she has many times before. Make no mistake about it. She’s been performing since she was a child, it’s second nature to her. She’s just messing around on IG.

Did I say I know her personally? I simply as a question as to where we think Britney could be vocally and performance wise in 2024-2025.

I think I have the right to my opinion on what is up to par and what isn't as do you. 

Just now, monalisaney81 said:

I mean, the whole thread is counterintuitive cause OP is always saying how Britney won't be performing/making music again since she's shacking up with the housekeeper. So if that's the case, what is the point of this post lol

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

I mean, the whole thread is counterintuitive cause OP is always saying how Britney won't be performing/making music again since she's shacking up with the housekeeper. So if that's the case, what is the point of this post lol

To bait fans into talking bad about her singing and dancing. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: I’m just surprised they didn’t find a way to drag Paul into this thread somehow. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Britney said she won't be making music again and claimed she's retired. Larry claimed Britney would never perform again as well, so what's the point of your comment? To come in and stir up drama as usual. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

2 minutes ago, monalisaney81 said:

To bait fans into talking bad about her singing and dancing. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: I’m just surprised they didn’t find a way to drag Paul into this thread somehow. 

I have no control over other fans opinions and what they feel, say or what they want to comment on.

This whole 'bait' scenario is stale, please comment on topic or leave. :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney said she won't be making music again and claimed she's retired. Larry claimed Britney would never perform again as well, so what's the point of your comment? To come in and stir up drama as usual. 

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Oh, so you agree that she won't be making music again! Then, again, what is the point of this thread unless it's to bait users into trashing her, which you've already succeeded in doing since you're already disparaging her performance skills and mocking her with her the gifs you used. You think she's going to just make an album and not be expected to perform at least one song? LOL.

• Love 2

Oh, so you agree that she won't be making music again! Then, again, what is the point of this thread unless it's to bait users into trashing her, which you've already succeeded in doing since you're already disparaging her performance skills and mocking her with her the gifs you used. You think she's going to just make an album and not be expected to perform at least one song? LOL.

Mocking her and baiting? Stop looking for drama and just leave the thread. These are Britney's posts and nothing was mocked in my OP.

Just leave the thread you're clearly here to derail and pick your usual fights. 

20 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I want new music 1000 times more than a live performance. I want britney to make music. I am desparate for  her to want to make music and not just do it for the sake of doing it, or as she likes to call it, doing her "job". :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

What kind of music? I still want that Urban/RB/Hip Hop influenced album. You can tell she loves Cardi, Nicki and many female rappers even Dojo Britney posted. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.