Britney and Cade Hudson are still working together

31 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I see her comments sometimes too. It was funny, yesterday morning she commented on a post and said Paul once sent her a pic of Britney’s hair he swept up after she cut it and then later in the day Britney posted a video with her new hair cut.

Good Lord. Britney never learns. I swear she self-sabotages by choosing the wrong men because she just wants to take care of someone the way she took care of her parents. 

8seg3h.gif

• Love 2
  • Like 3
35 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I see her comments sometimes too. It was funny, yesterday morning she commented on a post and said Paul once sent her a pic of Britney’s hair he swept up after she cut it and then later in the day Britney posted a video with her new hair cut.

😲 What on earth?! That’s crazy, do you think she’s legit or just completely batshiit? I remember she seemed to know a lot of details about Paul and talked about their marriage and what he’s done. She also says he and Britney got together while she was still with Sam too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

😲 What on earth?! That’s crazy, do you think she’s legit or just completely batshiit? I remember she seemed to know a lot of details about Paul and talked about their marriage and what he’s done. She also says he and Britney got together while she was still with Sam too. 

Hmm. Idk why would she spend this much energy going around making comments on Britney related accounts after dragging him to the Daily Mail and saying he abandoned their 50-leven kids That's not gonna make him come back...

Edited by Gutterguppy
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Hmm. Idk why would she spend this much energy going around making comments on Britney related accounts after dragging him to the Daily Mail and saying he abandoned their 50-leven kids That's not gonna make him come back...

I know what you mean but it’s complicated in a situation like this. I imagine she probably feels absolute anger and hatred towards him, but also still loves him and is sad their life together didn’t work out. And for their kids too. I don’t think she wants him back, but she obviously has all this anger and is using Britney as an outlet for it by telling anyone and everyone what happened. Really though, he was the one married to her, not Britney, so she needs to just focus her emotions on him. 

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And she’s still with Soliz according to his ex wife who comments on certain Britney instagram accounts. Nicole I think she’s called. Apparently he’s moved in with her recently 🤷‍♀️

****. I hope this isn’t true. Her self esteem must be in hell for her to keep going after this man. It’s her life, I guess. But when he ****s her over, I don’t wanna hear about it.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
53 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

Uh, he sent his wife a picture of Britney’s hair? That’s really bizarre. I mean ignoring the fact it’s a weird thing to do,  if he allegedly cheated on her and dumped her for Britney - why would he send that to her and what is she doing posting on fan accounts? If he’s sending her random pictures of Britney’s hair (bizarre, again) then they’re not really on such bad terms now are they?

That couple is starting to look weird to me. Wouldn’t shock me if they’re a couple of con artists looking to exploit her. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And she’s still with Soliz according to his ex wife who comments on certain Britney instagram accounts. Nicole I think she’s called. Apparently he’s moved in with her recently 🤷‍♀️

I guess bryan was useless as always. Didnt get her away from the felon and she still not seeing her kids. He just got a free vacation and pretended to be her saviour to the media.

Amber lynn was right, once a leech, always a leech. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I know what you mean but it’s complicated in a situation like this. I imagine she probably feels absolute anger and hatred towards him, but also still loves him and is sad their life together didn’t work out. And for their kids too. I don’t think she wants him back, but she obviously has all this anger and is using Britney as an outlet for it by telling anyone and everyone what happened. Really though, he was the one married to her, not Britney, so she needs to just focus her emotions on him. 

I see your point. The previous comment you replied to said he texted her (the ex), so that's where my confusion lies. She aired out all their dirt laundry, so why is she claiming he's texting her these intimate details, like sweeping hair? Doesn't make sense.

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'm sorry what. 

1 hour ago, jordeezy river red said:

Good Lord. Britney never learns. I swear she self-sabotages by choosing the wrong men because she just wants to take care of someone the way she took care of her parents. 

8seg3h.gif

57 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

41 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Uh, he sent his wife a picture of Britney’s hair? That’s really bizarre. I mean ignoring the fact it’s a weird thing to do,  if he allegedly cheated on her and dumped her for Britney - why would he send that to her and what is she doing posting on fan accounts? If he’s sending her random pictures of Britney’s hair (bizarre, again) then they’re not really on such bad terms now are they?

That couple is starting to look weird to me. Wouldn’t shock me if they’re a couple of con artists looking to exploit her. 

The post the (ex?) wife, Nikki, commented on yesterday morning was about an old article posted from when Britney allegedly cut her hair at Disneyland. That’s why it was a weird coincidence that Britney later posted about cutting her hair. Nikki’s comment was about when Paul first started working with Britney. So already, he was breaking his NDA by sending pictures of Britney’s hair from inside her house. Nikki often comments on posts about Britney. Seems like it’s her way to vent about the situation. She has confirmed before that he does live with Britney… if what she is saying is true.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

The post the (ex?) wife, Nikki, commented on yesterday morning was about an old article posted from when Britney allegedly cut her hair at Disneyland. That’s why it was a weird coincidence that Britney later posted about cutting her hair. Nikki’s comment was about when Paul first started working with Britney. So already, he was breaking his NDA by sending pictures of Britney’s hair from inside her house. Nikki often comments on posts about Britney. Seems like it’s her way to vent about the situation. She has confirmed before that he does live with Britney… if what she is saying is true.

spacer.png

Thanks. That makes more sense if he did that before the alleged cheating. I still find it so gross Britney gets caught up in those stories, so I don’t really have much against this woman. It’s kinda cringe to stalk fan accounts though. 

Btw. “Nikkimankilla27”? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:  Can’t britney just land a normal Hollywood man and not get with all these freaks?

• Love 2
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Thanks. That makes more sense if he did that before the alleged cheating. I still find it so gross Britney gets caught up in those stories, so I don’t really have much against this woman. It’s kinda cringe to stalk fan accounts though. 

Btw. “Nikkimankilla27”? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:  Can’t britney just land a normal Hollywood man and not get with all these freaks?

If you look at the accounts Nikki follows, half of them are regular Britney fan accounts and some of them are the accounts that criticize her and the fans. From what I have seen, she generally comments on the posts from discussingbritney, where it’s a free for all on the content Britney posts.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.