Britney's dancing on Instagram

I mean, it’s healthy for me to take a dump in the toilet; otherwise, I’ll have indigestion, but I don’t go around totting that online without any context. We follow certain social norms and etiquettes for a reason to maintain some semblance of order or peace. When people don’t do it, I see it as a form of entitlement, disdain for others, and an air of superiority or some other kind of ulterior motive like attention/external validation. 

44 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

You are a dupe.. an @easy dupe. Same pattern.. same fantasy land. 

This Easy was the biggest Scam stan here, right?

I remember he saying so many awful lies to defend Scam, like he literally said Scam wouldn’t talk to tmz anymore... when it happened again he said Scam couldn’t help because he was a famous actor lol.

He loved more Scam than Britney, so bizarre. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

This Easy was the biggest Scam stan here, right?

I remember he saying so many awful lies to defend Scam, like he literally said Scam wouldn’t talk to tmz anymore... when it happened again he said Scam couldn’t help because he was a famous actor lol.

He loved more Scam than Britney, so bizarre. 

I think they’re onto something tho the similarities are there.  My good sis @Daniela.tomasseli might be on to something. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

And she probably thinks it looks great or she wouldn’t post so many over the years.

If a choreographer try to fix her dancing I bet she will freak out with him/her, calling it bullying.

Didn’t she say similar about a personal trainer who tried to give her advice or tell her things she didn’t want to hear? I’m sure she said they were bullying her as well. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I find it curious how @easy just disappeared .. when he was very much active 24/7 doing exactly what that gutter user is doing nowadays.. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think they’re onto something tho the similarities are there.  My good sis @Daniela.tomasseli might be on to something. 

Holy cow! I must really have ya'll real shook if you're going to these lengths to think my account is a dupe of another user. I am cackling :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:.

Like, I feel so embarrassed for ya'll, truly. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Didn’t she say similar about a personal trainer who tried to give her advice or tell her things she didn’t want to hear? I’m sure she said they were bullying her as well. 

Yes, she said it.

She probably freaks out every time somebody corrects her or say no... then go with the bullying story. This explains why she always surrounding herself with shady people. They will say anything she wants to hear, it doesn't matter if it’s all lies. 

She learned the word bullying and now use every time she wants to avoid any truth.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1

Cute attempt at rationalizing something so confusing. Unfortunately, it’s become evident that she doesn’t see it this way. She thinks what she shares is actually a good representation of herself, and that’s why it's concerning. It’s like a person who doesn’t take care of their hygiene or clothing; they are not able to identify their looks as something against social norms.

Edited by Britney_Jean
5 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

“Conscious dancing”… I am sure Britney herself doesn’t even know what that means. 

spacer.png

I applaud your mental gymnastics though .. trying to make sense out of nonsense should be an Olympic sport. 

I applaud your ASSumption that you think Britney is a dumb *** and doesn’t know all the kinds of different therapies and stuff when she’s read books on it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.