Dancing is an art which the artist can interpret freely.... Do you agree or disagree?

Yes or no  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

She can't dance anymore, no need to defend it. It's just bad, objectively, and calling it "bad" is still generous. It's not even new, she was horrible on stage since the FF era, so who are we kidding? We used half-***ing as an excuse, now we call it conscious dancing, wtf?? She can't dance. Stop making excuses, she's a grown woman, a former dancer and artist, she should know better.

Yeah, she has been dancing not so great for many years... True.

Last time Britney danced well on stage probably was that house of blues shows, back in 2007.

It's so strange, she seems like a person who never had a dance class in her life. I don't know if her mental condition affects some of her perception and moves.

• Like 1

Not people here saying she can't dance just because  she doesn't show it to us... if she can move her body, she can still dance... :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It doesn't matter if she posted a video of her dancing (with an actual choreography), yall would still find something to bätch about. It's her makeup, her hair, her teeth, her camera, her dogs. It doesn't matter. She gave her all during her prime and all she got was becoming a slave to the industry and her daddy. And if she doesn't post, some of yall make threads about "worrying" about her wellbeing and calling the police. She can't win. And she's a lot smarter than yall give her credit for. She's traumatized and retired. Let it go.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah, she has been dancing not so great for many years... True.

Last time Britney danced well on stage probably was that house of blues shows, back in 2007.

It's so strange, she seems like a person who never had a dance class in her life. I don't know if her mental condition affects some of her perception and moves.

The type of medication she was on can cause some emotional flattening and effect on movement. Without it though she seems very haphazard and disorganized in thought, as reflected in her captions. It'd probably be best if sbe just took a break from social media for a few months and have a proper adjustment. We're probably never going to see Britney entirely as she once was again though.

I came across this video the other day and it seems to show some flashes of her former self. It's kind of spine chilling when it occurs and shows it's still in there even if it's momentary.

Tbh though the main priority isn't if she can perform or not, it's how well and happy she is day to day. I would be focused on that before she even thinks of getting on a stage again.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BlackoutBaby said:

The type of medication she was on can cause some emotional flattening and effect on movement. Without it though she seems very haphazard and disorganized in thought, as reflected in her captions. It'd probably be best if sbe just took a break from social media for a few months and have a proper adjustment. We're probably never going to see Britney entirely as she once was again though.

I came across this video the other day and it seems to show some flashes of her former self. It's kind of spine chilling when it occurs and shows it's still in there even if it's momentary.

Tbh though the main priority isn't if she can perform or not, it's how well and happy she is day to day. I would be focused on that before she even thinks of getting on a stage again.

Agreed. The number one thing should be her mental health, not when or how she will come back as an artist.

We had one video of her dancing Janet Jackson with her former dancer Mikey, from 2018. She danced well, but that’s the only proof we really have of Britney dancing with some coordination.

Maybe medication affects her, yes... 2011-2015 she was lethargic, very low energy... 2016-2018 she was way energetic, but it made worse as time went by, she started too look anxious on stage with way too fast moves and repetitions, touching her hair all the time. Try to watch any concert video of her from the last tour, from 2018.

Right Now it looks like the 2018 tour all over again, she isn't even dancing to the songs, like she is not listening for the most part... she will dance a Adele ballad the same way she dances a reggae song.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
On 6/30/2024 at 2:06 PM, BlackoutBaby said:

Fine but I wish she would show just occasionally what she is really capable of as a dancer. I might dance around for fun sometimes in my house but I am not taping it and putting it on social media, because I know how it would look and I just can't dance : /

Nobody has to see what I may do for therapeutic outlet all the time either. It's like Britney has gone from one extreme to another  - performing like a forced robot, to just being all over the place now. Neither mode is Britney 'in the zone' or doing her justice as a performer.I've resigned myself to probably never seeing that Britney again however. For years we've only seen brief glimpses here and there but she's never really been fully on track since 2007 or 2008. It's like her spirit was killed at that time, all I hope now is she is happy as she can be.

Agree 100%

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.