Britney posts a new story on Instagram about the paparazzi pictures: I hardly go outside 'cause I know what they do

Fita

On 6/29/2024 at 10:38 PM, NJ jeans said:

She has post and continues to post more pictures an videos that affect her image even more, I don't know why she is so worried about paparazzi photos?

Nobody cares in 2024 if a person has cellulite or not, she should be more worried about their hypers3xvalized and incoherent photos and videos that make them look like a crazy person.

Plus she just shared this video and at the same time she complain because she's  worried about her image?

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-06-29-a-la-s-4-

Rigth. Totaly agree witth you. She needs help

• Love 1
On 6/29/2024 at 4:10 PM, Gutterguppy said:

Just how you feel that it's not a direct comparison is the same way how Britney feels that the media and paparazzi bully her. You see how that works? All she's ever gotten is criticism her entire life, so no she's definitely not immune to it. 

Yes, it’s horrible the way the media has treated her, she is human, she has feelings. That being said, it does come with the territory, regardless of how terrible it can be and, as a woman, she has every right to defend herself but let’s be honest, she has made this her career, her past, her personal life, tabloids, instagram… this is it what its come to. She’s not doing anything else, she refuses to release music, perform, make appearances/interviews. She’s stuck in this cycle, the media is eating it up and she’s feeding into it. I’m glad she’s free, I hope she’s happy, I just wish she would start looking to the future more. Now that all this c-ship mess is over, maybe she finally can. 

21 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I think she can't work like she did before. She doesn't seem ok mentally to do a Vegas residency or record a new album... something is going on and she just seems very off.

I thought about charity because she wouldn’t need to act like a job... something more free with her time... try to talk with different people, maybe mothers, kids, see and hear stories of other people with more serious problems...

I think with the way she is behaving now... working wouldn’t end well. Like VMA 2007 level of disaster.

Jamie always wanted money, I always believed he said Britney needed to work always because he needed money. From 2008 to 2018 she did several projects almost every year.

Yes, clearly not edited. Her body looks like that for years, she is moving + lighting, so her cellulite is visible... not even the haters are talking about the pictures that much.

It's like she needs people talking, giving attention to this. 

On FTR she complained that her life looked like Groundhog Day, but at least she was doing several things. She was traveling, working, seeing her kids.

Now her life looks like Groundhog Day! She does the same thing every damn day!!!!

And as long as doesn't take care of her mental health, she won't able to do anything except destroy her life. Sad but true.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.