Britney posts a new story on Instagram about the paparazzi pictures: I hardly go outside 'cause I know what they do

Fita

5 minutes ago, Mutya said:

Dismissing her concerns about media manipulation is irresponsible. Telling her to "brush her hair and buy a waist trainer" not only trivializes her issues but also reinforces harmful beauty standards. The real issue is the media's history of exploitation and misrepresentation. Britney has every right to speak out about this, and it's important to take her concerns seriously. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

spacer.png

I am so bored out of my mind with the victim narrative.. the moment she stops being bizarre with lost eyes on IG then I will keep feeding the victim narrative but at this point I’m over it and  the world keeps spinning just like her on her IG while ruining the little legacy she still has left. 

Edited by Daniela.tomasseli
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

spacer.png

I am so bored out of my mind with the victim narrative.. the moments she stops being buzzard on IG then I will keep feeding the victim narrative but at this point I’m over it and  the world keeps spinning just like her on her IG while ruining the little legacy she still has left. 

But why do you even care? Is that YOUR legacy? Just log out from here, from her IG and I don't know... Maybe live your OWN life? They  have billion IG page to follow... You guys need therapy seriously! Personnaly if I don't like something I just don't watch... Like WTF?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yeah I did feel offended on behalf of @LoveYourselfMasand don’t agree with the way you personally attacked him. Telling him no one wants him around, like in real life…I feel that’s going too far and being far too vile on a human level. 

You say it’s just the same as how we treat Britney but I would NEVER say such a disgusting thing like that to or about her and I’ve never been nasty about her body. And you asking people to post pics of themselves so we can all make fun of them is also not an equivalent situation. No one is saying Britney looks bad in those pics except her!!! 

I thought it was annoying and lame to complain when people were mean? Nobody attacked your body, ONLY YOUR FRIEND'S BAD BEHAVIOR AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS??? WOOOOOW SURPRISING!!!

little-girl-evil-smile-hi7ivvavzfq4pqcm.

Did you see guys???

Making fun about Britney everyday it's ok!!!!!!!!!!!! She's annoying when she complain! BUT LOOK I ONLY CALLED OUT THEIR BAD BEHAVIOR AND THEY WANT TO CALL PAPA AND MAMA!!! Boohoo Johanpapz you are so meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

c907590c0acc2431d4dd4012cf68d269.gif

ME when I will have my warning points:

6QVz.gif

4 minutes ago, sodapopbritney said:

Britney has some of the worst fans unfortunately. Whenever she’d say she loved her fans I’d be like “dang I wouldn’t.” 

It sucks there’s never been a place for people who don’t want to rip her apart, and just want to reminisce, or discuss her music.

Thats why I first came here over 10 years ago, but I was quickly disappointed. Nothing has changed.

she truly does. I doubt Taylor Swift's fanbase, as problematic as she is, would say half of the horrible things some fans say here about Britney. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

spacer.png

I am so bored out of my mind with the victim narrative.. the moment she stops being bizarre with lost eyes on IG then I will keep feeding the victim narrative but at this point I’m over it and  the world keeps spinning just like her on her IG while ruining the little legacy she still has left. 

It's not about playing the victim. Britney's concerns about media manipulation are legitimate and should not be dismissed. Ignoring the serious issues she has faced oversimplifies her situation. Her legacy isn't diminished by her social media posts; it's strengthened by her willingness to confront mistreatment. Now that she's free, she can finally address these issues openly. Let's focus on the real problems instead of trivializing her experiences. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Mutya said:

It's not about playing the victim. Britney's concerns about media manipulation are legitimate and should not be dismissed. Ignoring the serious issues she has faced oversimplifies her situation. Her legacy isn't diminished by her social media posts; it's strengthened by her willingness to confront mistreatment. Now that she's free, she can finally address these issues openly. Let's focus on the real problems instead of trivializing her experiences. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

This. And also, again, she's not the only one to call out these kind of disgusting practices, Kim K. already did, Khloe and Kylie cried about critics on their bodies as well! J-lo called out the paps many times for putting cellulite on her paparazzis pictures! They act like Britney is the only one complaining about that! Gaga as well! Ari as well called out people when they attacked her new face...

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I thought it was annoying and lame to complain when people were mean? Nobody attacked your body, ONLY YOUR FRIEND'S BAD BEHAVIOR AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS??? WOOOOOW SURPRISING!!!

little-girl-evil-smile-hi7ivvavzfq4pqcm.

Did you see guys???

Making fun about Britney everyday it's ok!!!!!!!!!!!! She's annoying when she complain! BUT LOOK I ONLY CALLED OUT THEIR BAD BEHAVIOR AND THEY WANT TO CALL PAPA AND MAMA!!! Boohoo Johanpapz you are so meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!

c907590c0acc2431d4dd4012cf68d269.gif

ME when I will have my warning points:

6QVz.gif

Yeah I think you went too far, that’s it though now, I’ll move on and get over it. No need to be spiteful to people on here, we can all make our points like adults and still be respectful even if we disagree. Wishing you well! 

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Yeah I think you went too far, that’s it though now, I’ll move on and get over it. No need to be spiteful to people on here, we can all make our points like adults and still be respectful even if we disagree. Wishing you well! 

See? People like you are so disgusting, because it's always fine when it happen to the other but when it's happen to you, even for less, you are crying! You are the bad ones not me! I wasn't mean FOR NO REASON! it's true nobody want him here! He only gives negative vomit vibes! Who wants that?

DON'T ASK FOR RESPECT IF YOU ARE YOURSELF NOT RESPECTFUL TOWARD OTHER MEMBERS! thanks and bye!!!

1 minute ago, Johanpapz said:

See? People like you are so disgusting, because it's always fine when it happen to the other but when it's happen to you, even for less, you are crying! You are the bad ones not me! I wasn't mean FOR NO REASON! it's true nobody want him here! He only gives negative vomit vibes! Who wants that?

DON'T ASK FOR RESPECT IF YOU ARE YOURSELF NOT RESPECTFUL TOWARD OTHER MEMBERS! thanks and bye!!!

God bless you.

Just now, LoveYourselfMas said:

God bless you.

Lou Taylor vibes! ACTING BAD AND THEN ASK REDEMPTION FOR OTHER PEOPLE! You're funny but I think you should work on your case first! I'm fine! I pray everyday and my heart is in peace! I don't go to some places where nobody want me there because I'm a bad troll who keep bashing a woman and defend people like Scammy and Jamie Lynne!

You are really creepy dude! It's really L.T. level! DOING BAD THINGS AND THEN GO LIKE... GO SEE THE LIGHTS!

britneyspears-light.gif

Pray to have a better life so you could stop being a troll and a nice person that people can appreciate ;) good luck

5 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Wow ok now I’m getting the Johanpapaz treatment! 😳 I will take my disgusting self off now then and say farewell! 

3 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Wow ok now I’m getting the Johanpapaz treatment! 😳 I will take my disgusting self off now then and say farewell! 

Ok but... DON'T ASK FOR RESPECT WHEN YOU ARE YOURSELF A DISRESPECTFUL PERSON. Not talking about you since the begining but your friend tho!

But yeah I think it's disgusting to treat people badly and then cry when it happen to you... I hate this kind of person and I avoid them as much as I can in real life! Because it's show how selfish you are and how much lack of empathy you have, which mean you are not a good person! anyway bye!

Edited by Johanpapz
1 hour ago, CentralCJ said:

Britney Spears GIF

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

Nobody remembers that anymore, for God's sake. A week has passed and she herself continues to bring up this story. Britney, understand: no one, absolutely no one cares about your body but yourself. What a boring thing.

1 hour ago, EmmaJG said:

bored kim kardashian GIF
No one cares. Is this really what she thinks about all day?

1 hour ago, NJ jeans said:

She has post and continues to post more pictures an videos that affect her image even more, I don't know why she is so worried about paparazzi photos?

Nobody cares in 2024 if a person has cellulite or not, she should be more worried about their hypers3xvalized and incoherent photos and videos that make them look like a crazy person.

Plus she just shared this video and at the same time she complain because she's  worried about her image?

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-06-29-a-la-s-4-

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Exactly, she’s actually being incredibly offensive towards women who have NORMAL bodily features, by making out that it’s so hideous and disgusting to have a bit of cellulite or not be perfectly skinny and toned! 

1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

Daily harassment? Just because they posted photos of her without the filters she usually uses on social media? In the article they still praise her, say she is fine. The only one who thought it was really bad was her, who doesn't accept the body she has. I wonder what is so wrong with these photos that it bothers her and her fans so much. Gaga went through the same situation recently and just had a good laugh. Britney, on the other hand, is desperately trying to prove in every way that she is thin because that's all that matters to her. She became an extremely superficial person.

1 hour ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

It would be exhausting being her sister. Listening to her complain all day. Like you’re a popstar go be it.

not everything is a conspiracy. There are cameras and they take photos. A lot of people look bad in like direct sunlight yeah it shows everything. This is not a studio with good, blending lighting 

since u got with paul and rejected Sam’s help yeah your body is changing. That is ok!! But it’s not anyone’s fault. Gyrating will move your body but if you like really wanna burn fat u need to go deeper than bouncing around and riding a horse like go workout hard. 

51 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

What she posts is 100x worse than some cellulite pics - girlfriend needs to stop bringing it up and dragging it out.
People forgot about the pics 2 seconds after they were posted but she’s kept it going all weekend :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

51 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

She has also accused Paps of editing her teeth. She really doesn't accept the way she looks.

50 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

Yet SHE edited the pic in the story. She pulled her waist in...

43 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

At some point you just have to learn to let go. If you spend all your time debunking these things, you will watch your life pass by. 

I can understand if its ruining your reputation if your working right now, but aren't you retired at the moment? It literally won't affect your life, so for god sake, let it go!

32 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

She won’t let this go… the world could be ending but she will keep on ranting on how the media photoshop her pictures :ehidk_britney_um_eek:.

Girl brush your hair and buy a waist trainer or get a new camera angle because the one you keep being obsessed with makes you look as squared as a brick… and I said what I said. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

19 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

spacer.png

Y'all are a bunch of clowns and rats who probably joined Exhale to hate and criticize her every move cus Britney turned off comments because of you. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, LoveYourselfMas said:

Do not engage him he is unhinged

Lou Taylor vibes! ACTING BAD AND THEN ASK REDEMPTION FOR OTHER PEOPLE! You're funny but I think you should work on your case first! I'm fine! I pray everyday and my heart is in peace! I don't go to some places where nobody want me there because I'm a bad troll who keep bashing a woman and defend people like Scammy and Jamie Lynne!

You are really creepy dude! It's really L.T. level! DOING BAD THINGS AND THEN GO LIKE... GO SEE THE LIGHTS!

britneyspears-light.gif

Pray to have a better life so you could stop being a troll and a nice person that people can appreciate ;) good luck

32 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I don't think I've ever been to a fan forum where the 'fans' actively discuss how personally offended they are by a celebrity's teeth. It's the most disturbing and saddest thing I've seen. 

Yeah, there’s constructive criticism and then there’s pure garbage that should not be allowed on a fan forum. Discussing her teeth, posting pictures of her crying on a gurney… feels like it’s 2007 and I’m on TMZ sometimes.

Obvious trolls aside, I have also never seen any other fan forum where users photoshop better makeup on the artist. I don’t even think that member meant any harm, but that’s bound to give people issues too. I get that her s.ex appeal is part of what made her who she is, but imagine how bizarre it would be for her if she came here. 

The craziest thing is that those that criticize the most superficial things then complain about HER superficial posts. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
19 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Y'all are a bunch of clowns and rats who probably joined Exhale to hate and criticize her every move cus Britney turned off comments because of you. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

She probably turned off the comments because her sons asked her to. The comments were the real world looking at her posts.. not some delusional 20k likes she barely gets nowadays per post.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.