After over 16 years, Britney Spears’ conservatorship case has finally come to an end. There are no more future hearings scheduled in the case.

Style.

On 6/28/2024 at 10:27 PM, DiamondCircus said:

No justice, I think it's delusion some think after Rosengart stepped down that Britney is still going to try and get justice.

I think her settling was so she could just move on, I don't see her wanting to spend another 10 years fighting.

Rosengart has stepped down????? I’ve been away from BH and social media for a while. When did that happen??

i hope britney finds the peace, love, freedom and peace she deserves. the fact that all the people involved in her continuous abuse, exploitation and torture won't face any sort of punishment is beyond aggravating. i have nothing to lose, so i would risk it all in order for her to get the justice she deserves. just another example of the american justice system failing spectacularly.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.