Britney says her family was in on the million dollar money shot of her getting off the plane

Lola2790

53 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Wellllll.... look at the photo agency that got the photos. How did they magically know when she was going to be at the airport and where specifically. 

she probably called them herself to bit** about it on instagram. or Cade.

how would her family know where and when shes doing something?

something is not adding up lately.

and can we stop with those FU(KING rumors about a comeback or new single? 

she doesnt care about it.

she does more care about the pap pics than her career.

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Nah the paparazzi is just scum. They do this to everyone. They want the money shot. I don’t think her family is behind this. Britney is just very self conscious of photos she doesn’t post or edit herself. She has complained about pap photos for yearrrsss

Someone has to tip them off as to the time and place where Britney will land with her private jet...so yes I do believe someone ratted Britney out. 

Perhaps Bryan talked to Lynne and Lynne did it for a quick paycheck given Britney's cut her off 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Easy There said:

Jesus christ. Get some help.

Ur family had nothing g to do with recent pap pics. Just accept you look the way you look and not like ur edited pics/videos or start living more healthy lifestyles.

These meltdown posts every 2 weeks are embarrassing and sad

Get that nasty satanist out your profile and don’t take the LORDs name in vain

1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

Nah the paparazzi is just scum. They do this to everyone. They want the money shot. I don’t think her family is behind this. Britney is just very self conscious of photos she doesn’t post or edit herself. She has complained about pap photos for yearrrsss

why is it so far fetched to think her family is constantly trying to set her up after everything they've put her through/allowed to happen? She knows her family better than we do, who are we to say they were not capable of this? I'm sure there's some nefarious sh1t they've done that we're not privy to, but Britney knows. Plus, we know TMZ and Jamie Spears are best friends, it's not out of the realm of possibility to think someone told back grid when/where Britney would be landing to get photos of her and manipulate them 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, Easy There said:

Jesus christ. Get some help.

Ur family had nothing g to do with recent pap pics. Just accept you look the way you look and not like ur edited pics/videos or start living more healthy lifestyles.

These meltdown posts every 2 weeks are embarrassing and sad

I don't think that's what she's talking about.
I'll say it a thousand times, she's the master of the secret message.

21 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Nobody cares about Britney's body. If she hadn't mentioned this episode since it happened, everyone would have forgotten about it. Gaga went through a similar situation. She made a joke about it and that was it, nothing more was said. But Britney is obviously going to victimize herself for the rest of the year. I just don't understand one thing: if she felt so offended by the photos, why doesn't she try to take better care of herself? There's nothing wrong with her body. But apparently, for her, being thin is the only thing that matters. Then she can adopt a healthy lifestyle with exercise and good nutrition. Quit smoking and drinking. This way she would have the shape she would like to have. Much healthier than complaining whenever her unfiltered photos come to light.

Right! I didn’t think there was anything wrong with her body. The dress was obviously too small though. She acts like she’s the only celebrity who has “unflattering” photos out there. Gaga and Taylor just had similar situations. They don’t ***** and complain that their photos were “fake” and “edited”. 

She clearly doesnt call the paps on herself and it's not 2007 anymore. Somebody told them she was landing. Her family needs money. They are the primary suspect. 

If she doesnt like the way she looks she should do something about it. She is obviously insecure about her looks. But then again... Her ig shows that she doesnt care about how she looks. Reminds me of her story about a personal trainer that made her cry. Why hire one if not to get in shape?

She is like a cat, who wants to be petted but also doesnt want to be petted. 

Of course the papz were paid to be there. 2024 people...

Backgrid is behind all her staged candids. It was someone she knows.

But Britney literally is hanging out with her brother. She said a friend tipped a papz one day,  but still hangs out with Cade.

Why she never comnects the dots about the people setting her up?

She really thinks if her family was involved, Bryan had nothing to do with it? The same Bryan who was defending the c-ship and is very close to their mother? And she knows all of this.

7 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Don’t speak for the entire fandom. Some of us actually like her as a human being. 

You have to ask yourself why you would be interested in something Britney draws attention to, something she claims people are drawing attention to when no one is really actually drawing any attention to.

I'm not personally interested in such superficialities and frivolities. I'm not her fan because of how she looks. I'm a fan because of her drive, passion for dance and music, and her ability to help others not to give up and to keep on dreaming. Where is that person who spent all those years trying to advocate and instill those values in herself? Was that ever even real in hindsight?

You're allowed to be human - but having a sense of humanity means also drawing from your own human virtues and ideals.  What it sounds like is perhaps she needs to rediscover who she is... or perhaps this is who she really is. Somebody who is constantly PERHAPS overly concerned about her looks rather than talking about what makes her feel really moved and inspired in life with her fans. Again, I'm not interested in that. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, humstarr said:

She clearly doesnt call the paps on herself and it's not 2007 anymore. Somebody told them she was landing. Her family needs money. They are the primary suspect. 

If she doesnt like the way she looks she should do something about it. She is obviously insecure about her looks. But then again... Her ig shows that she doesnt care about how she looks. Reminds me of her story about a personal trainer that made her cry. Why hire one if not to get in shape?

She is like a cat, who wants to be petted but also doesnt want to be petted. 

Yeah. A professional said she would help her to get in shape, then she dragged the woman with another "she bullied me" story.

Britney really has a problem with honest people, no wonder she is surrounded by... you know.

I still think the choreographers story she told (when she allegedly avoid some move) definitely didn't happen the way she explained it.

Britney has the money and time to be and look better, but she needs keep playing the bullied story over and over. She wants people worried,  but doesn't accept help.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Yeah. A professional said she would help her to get in shape, then she dragged the woman with another "she bullied me" story.

Britney really has a problem with honest people, no wonder she is surrounded by... you know.

I still think the choreographers story she told (when she allegedly avoid some move) definitely didn't happen the way she explained it.

Britney has the money and time to be and look better, but she needs keep playing the bullied story over and over. She wants people worried,  but doesn't accept help.

She is definitely getting bullied. But at this point it's because she is acting this way. If she wants bullying to stop she needs to get herself together and stop giving ppl content to bully her for. Also, she needs to fire her current PR team and get some nasty PR team. She has the power to do it. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, humstarr said:

She is definitely getting bullied. But at this point it's because she is acting this way. If she wants bullying to stop she needs to get herself together and stop giving ppl content to bully her for. Also, she needs to fire her current PR team and get some nasty PR team. She has the power to do it. 

I just hope she can really fire and hire people herself.

If the Vicky fired by Cade story is true and Britney was against the idea... then not sure about that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.