Is Britney afraid of the dentist?

Guys, I can't stand to see her front teeth so far apart anymore. It seems to get worse with time. I can't stand the fans of the former A List singer making fun of our doll for this anymore. 

Bryan Spears needs convince our doll to go to the dentist urgently. And to the cupcakes and boring fas that will be finding it bad stop being faked. Our Doll needs to take care of her teeth!

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Does this translate to something else in brazilian too or are u just a bully and a hater? First u wer celebrating justin death and blaming it on ur language, now ur bullying britneys teeth. Are u afraid of a therapist? Seek one.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Does this translate to something else in brazilian too or are u just a bully and a hater? First u wer celebrating justin death and blaming it on ur language, now ur bullying britneys teeth. Are u afraid of a therapist? Seek one.

Markoct is alive

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Este tópico é necessário? Eu gostaria que alguns de vocês pudessem deixá-la em paz, vocês agirão tão mal quanto a mídia. 

Se a lacuna nos dentes da frente está incomodando tanto, talvez fale com alguém sobre isso.

she read the forum. Maybe we can encourage her! spacer.png

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Cuber said:

Britney = my life

81a25bdd2cd27a026ad6e557b79c819a.gif

Britney is my life too. She's like a dear friend. But I think that her teeth doesn't effect her psychological well-being in that sense that it's necessary for her fixing them. It's more important for her feeling well enough to feel that she wants and can go herself. If you have a lot of troubles a gap between your teeth is nothing. I think it might be good maybe but I think of it as her "Madonna gap". There's more important things to take care of first.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Britney is my life too. She's like a dear friend. But I think that her teeth doesn't effect her psychological well-being in that sense that it's necessary for her fixing them. It's more important for her feeling well enough to feel that she wants and can go herself. If you have a lot of troubles a gap between your teeth is nothing. I think it might be good maybe but I think of it as her "Madonna gap". There's more important things to take care of first.

Yeah sis :/. It's about what she wants and not what my eyes want to see. But it's so sad to see comments about it and it's so simple to resolve. 

spacer.png

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Cuber said:

she read the forum. Maybe we can encourage her! spacer.png

Ermergawd, totally! Let me go harass a grown *** woman to fix her teeth because I don't like seeing her gap. 

You must have a wonderful life if this is the sort of thing that keeps you up at night. Wish I had such trivial problems to worry about.  

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.