Katy Perry Shares Reel with Woman’s World featuring Britney’s Instagram Dancing

14 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

I don’t think Britney would approve having her likeness used to support an abuser of women tbh😇

I mean Outrageous produced by an actual tried and convicted s** offender is still on streaming platforms so…..

Not bashing her because I couldn’t care less about what Britney decides to ever do about Outrageous, if she does anything at all, but I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of your statement.

Tbh she’s got bigger things to worry about than some random KatyKat making a video using a remix of Katy’s new song and having a gif of her dancing in it. She’s trying to heal from 13 years of abuse that’s still ongoing because there’s an obvious smear campaign running rn after the court proceedings ended.

1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I mean Outrageous produced by an actual tried and convicted s** offender is still on streaming platforms so…..

Not bashing her because I couldn’t care less about what Britney decides to ever do about Outrageous, if she does anything at all, but I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of your statement.

Tbh she’s got bigger things to worry about than some random KatyKat making a video using a remix of Katy’s new song and having a gif of her dancing in it. She’s trying to heal from 13 years of abuse that’s still ongoing because there’s an obvious smear campaign running rn after the court proceedings ended.

She doesn’t own her music. She can’t tell anyone to do anything tbh😇

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

She doesn’t own her music. She can’t tell anyone to do anything tbh😇

How do you know she doesn’t own her masters? Do you work for her record label?

Even if she didn’t I bet if she asked they’d take it off like Interscope did for Lady Gaga with Do What U Want.

On 6/26/2024 at 4:43 AM, The Femme Fatale said:

Katy Perry shared a reel on her Stories on her socials that included her new song “Woman’s World” with different women dancing and Britney’s dance routine to Change Your Mind for her Piece of Me show that she posted to Instagram was featured.

Here’s the link to her story with the reel:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/katyperry/3398317746736702997?igsh=MTFzc2JlNWRyOHR3aw==

Here’s the full reel in case the story gets deleted:

Here’s the original video Britney posted:

We love queens honoring and showing love to other queens!

This "performance" is cool from Britney :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

30 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

How do you know she doesn’t own her masters? Do you work for her record label?

Even if she didn’t I bet if she asked they’d take it off like Interscope did for Lady Gaga with Do What U Want.

She just doesn’t. She would’ve never had the chance to buy them in the conservatorship 😇

11 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

This "performance" is cool from Britney :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I thought her dancing was good. A lot of the POM choreography was good imo, I mean it wasn’t like Dream Within A Dream or Onyx Hotel level Britney, but it was a lot better than say Femme Fatale Tour level Britney. Her heart seemed more into it that’s all I’m getting at.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Britney Xposed said:

She just doesn’t. She would’ve never had the chance to buy them in the conservatorship 😇

I’m pretty sure Team Con had ownership of her masters probably through Britney Brands, something that Britney now owns thanks to the conservatorship being over.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.