Britney Background Vocalists Part 2

Part 2 of Britney’s Backing Vocalists. I’m starting the Britney Jean album in a couple days and it’s been very interesting to say the least. To hear Britney singing even more than I thought has been amazing!

Max Martin - Stronger (Britney Spears Writer’s Vocals) [OIDIA]

Britney Spears - Born To Make You Happy (Writer’s Vocals) [BOMT]

Lady GaGa - Quicksand (Britney Spears Writer’s Vocals)

Bonnie McKee & Myah Marie - Inside Out (Britney Spears Writer’s Vocals) [Femme Fatale]

Luke James - Kill The Lights (Britney Spears Writer’s Vocals)

Sharleen Spiteri - Instant Deja Vu (Britney Spears Backing Vocals) [In The Zone]

Rina Mayo - Never Be Me (Britney Spears Backing Vocals) [Britney]

Coco Morier - Mmm Papi (Britney Spears Writer’s Vocals) [Circus]

James Fauntleroy - Mannequin (Britney Spears Writer’s Vocals) [Circus]

Corte Ellis - Get Naked (I Got A Plan) (Britney Spears Writer’s Vocals) [Blackout]

Tina Parol - Rock Boy (Britney Spears Writer’s Vocals) [Circus]

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I always thought JT was a part of She'll Never Be Me chorus bgv.

He’s there too but Rina has a lot more vocals and is more prominent than he is😇❤️ he wrote a breakup song with Britney haha. She should’ve released it after the breakup😅🤣

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 1
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

You did a bad job on separating the backing vocals cus there's still tons of Britney's vocals all over them :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

But I like the idea :)

They’re “backing vocals” idk if you’re familiar with stems. But Britney is almost always in the backing vocals. Even if it’s just another stem of her main vocal. So actually. I did a really good job😇❤️

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

They’re “backing vocals” idk if you’re familiar with stems. But Britney is almost always in the backing vocals. Even if it’s just another stem of her main vocal. So actually. I did a really good job😇❤️

Yes I know what backing vocals and stems are :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

I meant that the AI separator you're using is trash. If Britney's vocals are still audible and louder than the writer's vocals, there's no point in making these videos. It's kind of misleading tbh, because people might think Britney's vocals are the writer's vocals. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

But you did a good job on the male ones since they're easily distinguishable. :)

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Yes I know what backing vocals and stems are :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: 

I meant that the AI separator you're using is trash. If Britney's vocals are still audible and louder than the writer's vocals, there's no point in making these videos. It's kind of misleading tbh, because people might think Britney's vocals are the writer's vocals. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

But you did a good job on the male ones since they're easily distinguishable. :)

Can’t separate backing vocals from backing vocals. And if you read the description as it’s there for that you’d know the other vocalists. Not misleading at all actually 🤣

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Also want to point out that the entire prechorus is in this one because Britney does not sing it. Like many parts of circus and it’s unreleased songs she does not sing😇

Phonography (Chorus), Abroad (Chorus), Circus (Chorus), Dangerous (Bridge), Mmm Papi (parts of the Chorus) and I’m sure I’m forgetting some but Britney doesn’t sing everything😇

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Also want to point out that the entire prechorus is in this one because Britney does not sing it. Like many parts of circus and it’s unreleased songs she does not sing😇

Phonography (Chorus), Abroad (Chorus), Circus (Chorus), Dangerous (Chorus), Mmm Papi (parts of the Chorus) and I’m sure I’m forgetting some but Britney doesn’t sing everything😇

Omg the amount of lies you're spreading is concerning... She does sing every part that you mentioned, and the vifeo you put there's still tons of Britney's vocals there :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

No wonder why BritneyOnline and BritneyAdmiring doesn't like you :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Omg the amount of lies you're spreading is concerning... She does sing every part that you mentioned, and the vifeo you put there's still tons of Britney's vocals there :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

No wonder why BritneyOnline and BritneyAdmiring doesn't like you :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

She doesn’t sing them. But you’re obviously one of them lol. And I don’t care who like me. Not sure why you said that. Weird😬

Edited by Britney Xposed
42 minutes ago, Britney Xposed said:

She doesn’t sing them. But you’re obviously one of them lol. And I don’t care who like me. Not sure why you said that. Weird😬

I'm not one of them I just know they don't like you because you're spreading fake info without proof :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

For example this video is one of your lies, you just post it as if it's like a demo for Britney but in reality Ramoss himself said that he just covered the song and he's not the demo singer :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

And also I don't understand why you try to make her look like Jennifer Lopez (she's not singing her own songs), Britney is actually can (and is) sing those parts but it's mixed with backing vocals of demo singers so choruses can sound bigger and more polished... And Myah thing only happened in "Britney Jean" it doesn't mean all the other albums must have the same issue... And recently it's proven that Britney sings the prechorus of Circus when Dolby Atmos version is released. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edit: I recommend you to go take a listen to seperated Dolby Atmos channels of Circus (Album) :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, UnderHisSpell said:

And also I don't understand why you try to make her look like Jennifer Lopez (she's not singing her own songs), Britney is actually can (and is) sing those parts but it's mixed with backing vocals of demo singers so choruses can sound bigger and more polished... And Myah thing only happened in "Britney Jean" it doesn't mean all the other albums must have the same issue... And recently it's proven that Britney sings the prechorus of Circus when Dolby Atmos version is released. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edit: I recommend you to go take a listen to seperated Dolby Atmos channels of Circus (Album) :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

Dolby isn’t real and the vocals I post are real and they mostly aren’t Britney. It’s just a fact. I’ve been listening to Britney for 25 years. I know what she sounds like😇 and yes all other albums have parts of Britney not singing aside from probably the first 3. It’s just a fact. Sorry if I’m ruining your dreams of Britney singing everything. She just doesn’t

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, UnderHisSpell said:

I'm not one of them I just know they don't like you because you're spreading fake info without proof :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

For example this video is one of your lies, you just post it as if it's like a demo for Britney but in reality Ramoss himself said that he just covered the song and he's not the demo singer :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

It’s not lies. Ramoss licensed the song from the writers publishing company which is easily checkable lol. He released the song. And idc if you like me idc if they like me. Idek them 💅 

21 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Delusional

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.