Britney Rejects (Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale)

Some rejected tracks from Britney’s albums. All producers ended up placing on albums either before, after or both.

Fall Apart written by Ruth-Anne and JR Rotem who placed with Work ***** & Everybody

info source: Ruth-Anne

Britney Spears - Fall Apart (Reject by Sarah) [Blackout Reject] JR Rotem

Hair produced by Oak who placed with Clumsy

info source: Oak

Britney Spears - Hair (Reject by Ashley Tisdale) [Circus Reject]

Demo by Chasity Nwagbara

Chasity Nwagbara - Hair (Britney Spears Demo) [Circus Demo]

Don’t Go Breaking My Heart produced by Bloodshy… you know the songs😅

info source: Nervo

Britney Spears - Don’t Go Breaking My Heart (Reject by Agnes) [Femme Fatale Reject Bloodshy]

Edited by Britney Xposed
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Kartofelek said:

I don't understand the excitement about some rejected tracks that she probably never heard nor recorded. They're all mediocore and unworthy of her attention. Just let go.

Well that’s an example of why opinions are for everyone. However she very well may have recorded any JR Rotem or Bloodshy tracks. Or at least parts of them❤️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PolySpears said:

briney spears? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

well, Idk if State of Grace and 911 from Blackout are rejects, because the recordings exist, but they're pretty good

Well every song not on an album is technically a reject. And we don’t know all the songs she has recorded. And we likely never will😇

Pucker Up by Ciara is a Circus reject, I think Darkchild confirmed it was originally offered to Britney. I also fully believe that Tell Me What Your Name Is by Ciara is also a Circus reject…the intro has Shattered Glass vibes and it was produced by Dr. Luke. Both songs lyrically are not Britney’s vibe so I can see why they were passed on!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Pucker Up by Ciara is a Circus reject, I think Darkchild confirmed it was originally offered to Britney. I also fully believe that Tell Me What Your Name Is by Ciara is also a Circus reject…the intro has Shattered Glass vibes and it was produced by Dr. Luke. Both songs lyrically are not Britney’s vibe so I can see why they were passed on!

He never confirmed pucker up. He just says her name in the beginning. I confirmed 2 more of darkchilds tracks for circus he did with kalenna. I asked producer Osinachi 😇

Kalenna - Shake My (Britney Spears Demo) [Circus Demo]

Kalenna - Painted Windows (Britney Spears Demo) [Circus Demo]

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.