Britney hits back at paparazzi photos: "I also know the way the paps shoot me in public when I go out I look like a different person !!! It’s honestly abusive"

I swear on her ig not long ago she said she was currently 140 ish lbs.  I wish she'd just be proud of her body the way it is.  Not try to distort it and to make people believe she's skinnier than she is.  It's like she's agreeing with the media that she should be ashamed of gaining weight.

Edited by Chloe321

I don't know what to believe, because there is a TikTok out there of Lana Del Rey screaming to a pap to leave her alone and stop following her because he told her that if she doesn't let him take more pictures he's going to alter the pictures he already took to make her look bad. So it's something that actually happens.

Edited by kasavas
  • Like 1
On 6/25/2024 at 9:12 PM, PrinceAli89 said:

Britney needs to pull a Tyra Banks and make a “kiss my fat a.ss” video on Instagram.

spacer.png

She's already done that. Probably part of the reason her son's don't want to talk to her. 

• Super Mods
On 6/25/2024 at 8:50 AM, Emil87 said:

She has serious body issues that I don’t blame her whatsoever for having. I’m surprised she doesn’t have an eating disorder from 20+ years of the media (and most of the world) picking apart every inch of her body.

These tabloids and “photographers” manipulating her pictures to make her appear bigger really prove what bottom of the barrel, scum pieces of **** they really are.

Before the usual flock to the comment section and start with the “omg why is she so obsessed with her weight”, she has every damn right to be upset about this.

honestly her and all millennials. The way media treated us and bombarded us with having to be skinny and "fit" on ALL the platforms is insane. Commercials, fashion shows, magazines, music videos, everyone was skinny AF and bullied if they didnt look like skeletons. Remember the headlines for her Gimme More performance? They called her a whale ffs, and she wasn't even overweight, she just wasnt Britney 2001 fit. 

I am 31 and the moment i gain 3-4 kg of fat I lose my mind because I put my entire worth into body and muscles. The media and the world of 2000s have colossally fu**ed us all up. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 6/25/2024 at 4:24 PM, nwonder said:

That’s so cool you hang out with her in person 

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

She told me she loves attention and that those photos really do look like her but shes trying to gaslight people into thinking she looks like a 25 year in a 42 year olds body

2 hours ago, AII said:

but shes trying to gaslight people into thinking she looks like a 25 year in a 42 year olds body

IMG-4114.jpg

4Z2WA2W34FB6RPCGR5M34G767E.JPG

Both of the above are pap pics a little under 2 months apart.

My guess would be that the images from the Chateau were controversial enough and didn’t require any photoshopping as they would likely sell based on the drama. But the images of her innocently walking needed some spicing up to get a higher price tag.

Idk 🤷🏽 

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
17 hours ago, kasavas said:

I don't know what to believe, because there is a TikTok out there of Lana Del Rey screaming to a pap to leave her alone and stop following her because he told her that if she doesn't let him take more pictures he's going to alter the pictures he already took to make her look bad. So it's something that actually happens.

I wouldn’t doubt it and with how much the media and the paps just LOVE Britney rn, I bet they’ll do anything and everything to make her feel bad about herself.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I wouldn’t doubt it and with how much the media and the paps just LOVE Britney rn, I bet they’ll do anything and everything to make her feel bad about herself.

17 hours ago, kasavas said:

They did try it with her - paps are horrible and Brit has every right to call them out

6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

They did try it with her - paps are horrible and Brit has every right to call them out

That’s awful. They should feel like trash for feeling like they have to make someone feel awful about themselves when all they asked was to be left alone.

And the paps know Britney will respond to bad candids every time they post them, so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s what they did to get a social media reaction out of her to make her look unhinged.

Also I wish we had a sad react on here for posts like these because the rose, laughing face, and thumbs up aren’t appropriate for something like this because this is just wrong.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

IMG-4114.jpg

4Z2WA2W34FB6RPCGR5M34G767E.JPG

Both of the above are pap pics a little under 2 months apart.

My guess would be that the images from the Chateau were controversial enough and didn’t require any photoshopping as they would likely sell based on the drama. But the images of her innocently walking needed some spicing up to get a higher price tag.

Idk 🤷🏽 

Definitely not Photoshopped. One was in the dark. The other in the light.  We all know everyone looks better in the dark. 

• Haha 1

I am just going to say what we all know to be true.  Britney has always been athletic and also dancing, biking, etc.   She has almost always had bigger lower legs for that and she has never been happy with that.  If you notice she almost always wears some sort of boots instead of shoes when putting up videos.  She is self conscious about her bigger lower legs.  Jessica Simpson had them too even while super skinny (as did Brit).   Instead of saying "these lower legs is what comes from being athletic, not a ****** as media wants you to think, **** them and I wear boots as I am self conscious thanks to said media".    You look at any male or female or any gender who marathon biking or hiking or dancing for years and years they will all have those lower legs.  It isn't cellulite it is pure solid muscular calves.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, OHMAHGOD said:

I am just going to say what we all know to be true.  Britney has always been athletic and also dancing, biking, etc.   She has almost always had bigger lower legs for that and she has never been happy with that.  If you notice she almost always wears some sort of boots instead of shoes when putting up videos.  She is self conscious about her bigger lower legs.  Jessica Simpson had them too even while super skinny (as did Brit).   Instead of saying "these lower legs is what comes from being athletic, not a ****** as media wants you to think, **** them and I wear boots as I am self conscious thanks to said media".    You look at any male or female or any gender who marathon biking or hiking or dancing for years and years they will all have those lower legs.  It isn't cellulite it is pure solid muscular calves.

Totally agree. Britney has some of the best legs I’ve ever seen on a woman, she always has. I wish she’d own it, her figure looks incredible to me in those recent shots! 

On 6/27/2024 at 12:18 PM, BUWYGF said:

honestly her and all millennials. The way media treated us and bombarded us with having to be skinny and "fit" on ALL the platforms is insane. Commercials, fashion shows, magazines, music videos, everyone was skinny AF and bullied if they didnt look like skeletons. Remember the headlines for her Gimme More performance? They called her a whale ffs, and she wasn't even overweight, she just wasnt Britney 2001 fit. 

I am 31 and the moment i gain 3-4 kg of fat I lose my mind because I put my entire worth into body and muscles. The media and the world of 2000s have colossally fu**ed us all up. 

We have the best bodies tho :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

We could be the last generation til now that we want to look **** and fit the stereotypically way. Maybe because we know how it looks...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.