Britney’s relationship with her sons is reportedly “fully back on track”

On 6/24/2024 at 2:22 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Britney's relationship with her two sons is reportedly "fully back on track."

A source tells the Daily Mail Britney recently visited them during her trip to Hawaii (where they currently live), and they've spent time with her at her house as well.  

"Britney has been speaking to, and working on, her relationship with Sean Preston and Jayden for months now," the insider said.

"The boys have so much love for their mother, as she does for them. Things are fully back on track and they are looking forward to the future together."

A separate source says her brother Bryan was "instrumental in facilitating their reunion."

Unfortunately i knew they’d have a “surprise reconciliation “ right near when the youngest turns 18.   So sad for Brit ,  they want her $ now they see it’s been her keeping their lifestyle up the whole time. The thing is Britney would probably give them all her $ just to have them in her life but she deserves so much more .  If it was me I’d let them sit n think for at least 6 months to a year and when they blew my phone up , I’d say you know what o need to think about it . 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.