So I watched this documentary ın Netflix the other day. It’s an eye opening documentary about how religion ( in this case Christianity) separated a very close girl from her family. 

I couldn’t stop  thinking about Britney. As we know that Lou woman is the wife of a priest. In this documentary it talks about how people are are tricking dancers with religion and give them opportunities. They literally robbing people’s earnings. 

Also I learned that Los Angeles is a very dangerous place , because you can literally end up in a cult so easily.

Thinking about Britney, she basically was not allowed to do certain things and they were giving her opportunities in exchange. Not that Britney couldn’t find any gig for herself on her own but her family probably profited from her earnings from the jobs . It’s literally a cobweb. 

do y’all remember she was attending to church and hang out only with the boyfriends this weird circle of people found for her? Jason Trawick, David Lucado, Charlie Ebersol, Sam Asghari… 

In the documentary this so called priest was turning people against to their parents. They made their members see their parents after the disclosure. There were also se*ual abuse…So sick… 

Is there any possibility that Lou woman is actually a cult leader with her countless companies? Has anyone searched anything around this aspect?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Like 1

Loved the documentary. Brainwashed people like Miranda are a real thing, unfortunately.

The sad thing for Britney is that the religion was there from the beginning. She is from a conservative small minded Christian family. I think she is trying to "forgive" her family because the bible thought the "family is everything no matter what", that's what God wants from her thing.

The same way Lou allegedly manipulated them through the faith, the family manipulates Britney because she believes that's what is right for God. 

I always saw team con and Britney situation as a cult. She even pretends everything's fine, just like a cult member would do, then she admitted she had to lie. 

People really act like the fact Britney was always going to vacations means she has freedom. A lot of people wouldn’t understand what mind prison is... 

Britney herself said she is easily manipulated and you can tell she was honest here.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Dark Willow said:

Loved the documentary. Brainwashed people like Miranda are a real thing, unfortunately.

The sad thing for Britney is that the religion was there from the beginning. She is from a conservative small minded Christian family. I think she is trying to "forgive" her family because the bible thought the "family is everything no matter what", that's what God wants from her thing.

The same way Lou allegedly manipulated them through the faith, the family manipulates Britney because she believes that's what is right for God. 

I always saw team con and Britney situation as a cult. She even pretends everything's fine, just like a cult member would do, then she admitted she had to lie. 

People really act like the fact Britney was always going to vacations means she has freedom. A lot of people wouldn’t understand what mind prison is... 

Britney herself said she is easily manipulated and you can tell she was honest here.

I think of a much darker stuff… I watched a gossip video where kesha claims that both katy perry and lady gaga sxualy abused by dr luke. Dr Luke is very close friends with max martin. Do you remember during femme fatale and BJ era Britney recorded things only with Kesha, dr Luke and she used katy Perry rejects.

6 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I think of a much darker stuff… I watched a gossip video where kesha claims that both katy perry and lady gaga sxualy abused by dr luke. Dr Luke is very close friends with max martin. Do you remember during femme fatale and BJ era Britney recorded things only with Kesha, dr Luke and she used katy Perry rejects.

From what I know Kesha talked with Gaga about Katy lack of support and implied Katy was abused. 

I support and believe Kesha, but I think Gaga problem with Luke was the fact he didn't believe she would be a big name, they almost worked together. Then Gaga approached Kesha after the Free Kesha.

I think Britney worked a lot with Luke for two reasons:

1 - he is a powerful Sony producer, everyone from Sony labels had to worked with him at some point.

2 - Luke and Britney former manager, Larry Rudolph, are besties and they had some projects together. Britney was used to promote some of their failed artists like Sabi and the girl group GRL. Larry was defending Luke from Kesha accusations.

I don't think Britney had a really amount of time only with him, only the two, she didn't write the music he produced. Basically she only recorded his demos and that's fast.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

From what I know Kesha talked with Gaga about Katy lack of support and implied Katy was abused. 

I support and believe Kesha, but I think Gaga problem with Luke was the fact he didn't believe she would be a big name, they almost worked together. Then Gaga approached Kesha after the Free Kesha.

I think Britney worked a lot with Luke for two reasons:

1 - he is a powerful Sony producer, everyone from Sony labels had to worked with him at some point.

2 - Luke and Britney former manager, Larry Rudolph, are besties and they had some projects together. Britney was used to promote some of their failed artists like Sabi and the girl group GRL. Larry was defending Luke from Kesha accusations.

I don't think Britney had a really amount of time only with him, only the two, she didn't write the music he produced. Basically she only recorded his demos and that's fast.

I guess we will never know what really happened. But the amount of pop star experienced same things with that man and that man having one of the biggest producers britney worked with at the beginning is concerning.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.